Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yesterday was a day with pretty mixed up emotions... Start was the usual... For PE played hockey... Was fun, until some people started doing some things... Zzzz... After that went to receive our Chinese results... On the whole, it seemed that our school did well generally... There was no results slip to be given out, so we were told our respective grades... Congrats to Leon, Sim Shi Jie, Melvin, Enzon, Yong Jie and others who scored their A1.... Congrats to the other distinction holders as well... If you're getting curious, I'll tell you now, I scored a B3, with a merit for oral... Same score as KH... Some people were pretty disappointed with their results... To Eugene, don't give up on your other subjects... Do your best and work hard for them! As for me, as mentioned, my feelings were kind of mixed up... After the paper, I found that I had screwed the paper after checking answers, so I was sort of hoping to be able to scrape a B3 or something... Then when Mdm Yu Lin was announcing how we did generally, I was sort of half hoping that I could get an A2 or something... So it's kind of mixed between relief and disappointment... Then again, it could have been worse... Haiz... Whatever the case, as expected, parents were disappointed once again... Then I see myself... Chris got his A2 and continued HCL, neighbour Grace got an A1 when she was Sec 4 last year... Me? I let them down once again... I'm so sorry...

Then yesterday received my kayaking 1 start certificate (finally) and my LMSC cert... I think what Terence said was true... That cert was sort of supposed to mark the start of NCO-ship, we received ours at the end of it... Haha... Weird... Also got this damn cool plaque which apparrently from HQ for those who got awarded the Best Unit Cadet badge... It's pretty cool, though there are some imperfections in the making of the plaque... However, it still can't beat the one we got on POP... Haha... Just brought all those things home today... Went for tuition as usual... Took a bus there with Jia Yong... Got caught in the rain a bit...

Today, lessons were so so... During the assembly period was the E.Maths test... Totally screwed it cause I didn't know to solve a number of problems... After school was the Physics remedial... Mr Tan really can engage the students during a lesson, at least to me he can... Jonny didn't go to school today, so didn't go to the library... Stayed back with Ken and did some work... Although we didn't really do much... Sort of talked with Melvin and Khee Ern and Yong siang a bit... Mel and I were sort of reminiscing some of the primary school days... I miss them and my classmates... Haha... Also, it seems I had been wrong about Khee Ern's view of me for a very long time... After that came home...

Starting to feel really sian about everything... Hope I can pesevere... My laptop also has a bit of a problem now... If it needs to undergo repairs, I would most probably lose all the files in my computer... No.... That means I'll lose the National Day celebrations photos! No.....

Oh and Happy Birthday to Ling Li!
Happy Belated Birthday to Khee Ern!
Happy early Birthday to Clifton!!!

Bye people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com