Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hey everyone... Back tracking a little... Thursday after the dental appointment, went to play at the course... My first game after like nearly half a year or so... Played crappily (as usual, except it's worse than normal) Haha... It was expected anyway.... Friday.... Woke up at 11+am... Then decided to catch Kungfu panda... Watched it with Louis at J8, the 12:05pm show... Haha... Finally watched it, can say, it's a good movie... Haha... After that met Jun Wei, Ken and Terence for lunch at McDonalds... Then we headed down to school, was supposed to like "visit" training or something... Ah well... There wasn't any opening parade due to the Chinese oral exams in the hall... Watched the sec 2s' drill session with JW for a while... Saw their new badge that was to replace the safety first badge, now called the road safety badge or something... It is.... not really nice in my opinion... It has like that safety triangle thingy, with the pedestrian sign, the words are damn bold (font) and it is freakin laminated... Ok, personally I don't like the design I admit... It looks, err, kiddy looking? Haha... Can't wait to see the rest of the other badges... Like the survival badge, kayaking badge etc... Hope they look nice... Haha... While tent pitching was undergoing, we left.... Yah, and there was a period of time when we met up with Ben Lee... Then we heard his conversation with some people like sc and cc.... And I was like... =0 Yah something like that.... The stuff they were talking about, I didn't even know that such things were happening... Guess I'm really still quite innocent about certain things... Perhaps it's a good thing? Haha... Ah well...

Saturday morning went to school for chinese oral practice with huang lao shi and some others.... Did till like 12+pm then went for lunch with Jonathan... Met Kah Hoe at the kopitiam... Talked quite a bit... We saw Kai Zhong there too... Haha... After that played tennis, pool and bowling with my family... Highest score attained for the day was 198, with my 4th turkey I think? Yay... Learned a bit how to play tennis... Guess I'm not really suited for it though... For pool, I went to sabotage myself and lost cause I accidentally hit the black ball in.... Haha... After that we went for dinner at some place in Serangoon... Near Chomp Chomp food centre if I'm not wrong... Saw Chye Ping there...

Today, as usual went to my grandparents' house for lunch... Then went for tuition... Last lesson today le... Good and bad I guess... And I guess I probably won't be able to see You Yue till perhaps the end of the year... Haiz... Then some people I might not even see again... Haha...

Today marks the end of our 1 week break... From tomorrow onwards, there won't be anymore holidays till 13th November... Haiz... Also tomorrow is the first day of script check... Going to be utterly disappointed for these 3 days, with already 1 confirmed fail and the possibility of another failing... Zzzz.... Need to work much harder from now on... It's 2 months to Prelim 3 I think??

Oh and tomorrow is my chinese oral... Think I'm going to die already... My practice that I did was once again, could be considered negligible... Zzzz... I'll try my best... Thanks all who've wished me luck...

Think I shouldn't have even thought of it in the first place right?

Tonight, Spain VS Germany of Euro 2008... Not exactly supporting anybody, cause I didn't really watch the matches, but well, all the best to both teams...

Happy Belated Birthday Jonny!

Discovered that I had this song... It's quite nice...

Heaven Knows -- Rick Price

Heaven Knows - Rick Price

See you people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com