Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Opps, didn't blog for nearly a week... Backtrack to last Thursday... Thursday we got our new timetables... Pretty so so... Tuesday and Thursday contain all 3 freakin sciences, with Tuesday having 2 periods of either Chemistry or Physics... Wednesday is pretty slack, Friday's ok, Monday's so so... Then we were notified of all our remedials and all that... Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings are English... Monday afternoons are English... Thursday afternoons are for Maths/A.Maths tests... Wednesday afternoons are for Physics or Chemistry... Damn fun lah...

Friday was the be-yourself day thingy... Too bad it was raining, so was not able to see all the poser clothes that many came in... Haha... Wore unit tee with Terence and the a few others... Then we got our class tee too!! Yay... Since Friday was sort of a celebration for youth day, a few teachers treated us to some stuff... Mr Thomas gave us the Hershey's Kissables thingy... Mrs Tan gave us some chicken pies which tastes pretty good... Big thanks to our teachers... For the last period which was S.S, we went to the com lab to do some quiz thingy... Did it twice and ended up with the expert builder title thingy... Haha... After that went to play soccer... 4-10 VS 4-9, then Eugene came in, so could not really call it that in the end... It was pretty fun... Played for damn long, until like 4:30pm like that... Think we won in the end 5-4... Missed a pretty good chance to score created by Jit Hin... It was still fun, it's rare that we get to have this... Then the day was sort of ruined when I discovered that my ipod had gone missing... Bloody hell... It was my birthday present and I had the audacity to lose it... Argh... I would like to extend my thanks to the 4-10 guys who helped me to look for my stuff... Thanks a lot guys...

Saturday was the CHS Homecoming Day... Went for tuition in the morning before going to school, met the rest then we walked around... First we ate some stuff... They got in Uncle Ringo's this year... After that it rained for quite some time... It stopped for a while then we went to try out stuff... We went to try out archery at Mr Paul Lee's stall... He gave us a good deal too... 7 arrows for $4... Thanks to Kah Hoe in a sense... Haha... Archery is pretty cool... Managed to hit the balloon on my first try =) Louis was after me and he also managed to hit the balloon on the first try... His shot was dman nice though... It hit the balloon and it slowly deflated... Damn cool... After that played some lame games... Won this little monkey thingy... Saw the Whitley NP people (I assume they were all from NP) with Desmond sir... Walked around, tried to spend our last bit of coupons... Used mine with KB at the cheesy hotdogs store... Was driving the guy crazy cause cause we ordered something like 36 pieces? Haha... Wanted to buy the CH bear initially, but it cost something like $20 and I was like, forget it... Next year bah... After that took 88 to AMK with the rest, then headed to AMK library to check out a book which I couldn't find... Saw Mrs Chew there... This year's CH Homecoming could be said to be more interesting than the previous years I guess, with some additions and other more interesting food, I guess it was a sort of a refreshing change... Though honestly speaking, perhaps due to the size of CHS and space availability, it still can't really be compared to that of SNGS... Ah well... Let's see the improvements over the years bah... Haha...

Sunday morning as usual went to my grandparents' house for lunch... After that went to AMK library to do some work, these two girls whom I perceive to be about 10-years of age were talking so damn loudly in the freakin library, though it could have just been due to their pitch... They sounded as though they were from ___ After that went to Yishun MRT to meet Leon, Wai Yinn, Boon Siang and Jonathan... Then we went to Orchid Country Club to play bowling... Eugene joined us after that... It was pretty fun... Managed to get another turkey... =) Then for the last match me and Jonny decided to team up to challenge the other 4... Then all of them suddenly improved and we got owned... Haha... Then Jonny thought that there were "free throws" after each game based on training experience, though it wasn't the case... In the end, the "free shots" accumulated to an extra $28.50 to the bill... Haha... Crazy man... After that had dinner at OCC... Then took some pictures, which were spontaneously taken, unlike some other times when I'll just get bloody suaned for wanting to take a picture, even if it's helping them take... -.- Perhaps it's cause we hardly go out together... Had fun on Sunday, despite the extra cost for the bowling... Haha... Don't blame you Jonny... =)

Eugene, Wai Yinn, Boon Siang, Jonathan, Leon and myself

Monday morning went for some medical check-up... It's needed cause my parents are applying some Australian visa or something for us... Haha, I'm moving soon... Nah kidding... Think it was the first time doing a blood test... Found a way to conquer my fear of it... Haha... After that met Jun Wei and Clifton at Northpoint for lunch before we went to Safra to bowl (again for me) Didn't really play very well this time... Can't beat JW when it comes to consistency and that's his strong point, must learn from him... Then we played a little match... The lowest scorer would have to pump 30 while the second lowest, 15... Clifton ended up losing all 6 matches and did 180 push-ups... Owned... Haha... Did 100 in the end, with some additional push-ups from the last match... Then came home after that... I'm broke liao lah.... Haha...

Today was the first day of school after the long weekend... Haven't completed a fair bit of homework... First period was taken up by some talk from Mr Lee... PE was height and weight measurement... I'm 0.9kg away from Taf!!! Yay, haha... I managed escape Taf this time, but I need to lose weight and grow taller!!! Sian, but I love food too... How? Haha... After that we managed to get a 10 minute or so soccer game... Big thanks to Mr GKY for this... After PE we discovered, our air-con was finally allowed to operate!!!! YAY... Then after that had a free period during Maths cause Mrs Tan wasn't around... The last period didn't seem too taxing this time... My Mum forgot about today, so Jia Yong and I ended up walking to tution from CHS... It took us about 35 odd minutes... Haha... Luckily Ling Li didn't come and Mei Zhen also arrived late, so we didn't miss too much... Haha... Also, I found my Ipod! Yay!!! Someone apparrently put it into my bag and I discovered it when I was about to change for PE... Yes!!! Thanks to whoever gave it back... I shall not suspect anyone or something, I'm just happy I got it back... Important lesson learnt from this... I shall not be so lax in security again...

This Friday should be shooting com finals... The kids are also going for ATC... Have fun guys... Haha...

This week is week 3... It's like what, 2 and a half months to Prelim 3? About something like 12 odd weeks left to O levels?! What the hell... I'm damn scared... Perhaps I should think of giving people tution? For free duh... This way perhaps I can revise at the same time... Ok, that sounds like a bad idea, cause I can't even help myself... Haha... Perhaps I'm better off studying myself among my own peers... Find me only if you're really desperate and no one wants to help you... Haha... Oh and I need help too... Haha, especially for Geog and Lit(zzz)... L1R5 for Prelim 2 should be 15... Killed by Geog mainly... Must work!!

All the best then people... Might not blog till the weekend or later... Bye...

Will we ever cross paths again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com