Monday, August 25, 2008

Ok, back here again after quite an absence... Been busy... Shan't talk about what happened during this time cause I don't bother and I can't remember... Anyway, some pretty old news to catch up with... Firstly, congrats to Team Singapore Table Tennis players for their silver medal... Let's not talk about all the criticism about any of the players shall we? Though they didn't manage to win anything in the inividual events, I guess it was a job pretty well done... Kudos to them! Olympics are over, no more getting distracted anymore... Haha... Had English oral on Friday... Topic was like, sort of a repeat of a few days ago I think? Hope I managed to do well... Also, I would like to express my condolences to M.L for the demise of his mother... After oral, almost the whole class went down to the church to attend the wake... A really big thank you to all who took time off to attend the wake... Several teachers were present too... Guess it's really a difficult time for M.L... Hope you'll be able to pesevere! Also, there was the greatest joke of the year on Friday as well... Somehow, SLJB managed to leave his bag at the church and went home before going for music lesson... -.- I have no idea how in the world he managed to do that... He did the unthinkable... Amazing... He's like 4-10's champion man... Haha... Leon helped him take it back in the end...

Jonathan came over to my house on Saturday and Sunday to study... Whole weekend was basically trying to do Geography... Made some headway I guess... Don't feel prepared for the Prelims though... Haiz... Guess I won't be updating till the weekends at least I guess... Hopefully for Teacher's Day this Friday I'll be able to go visit ATS and meet up with the 6D '04 lot... Hopefully... Haha...

To all having prelims, All The Best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com