Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi people.... Sunday already... Quite fast huh... Friday was Teachers' Day... Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude to our teachers of CHS... I seriously think that we are pretty lucky to have such teachers... I don't know about all, but a vast majority of those who've taught me these 4 years have been great... People like Mr Thomas, Miss Fernandez (Sec 2 F.T) etc... Once again, a big thanks to our teachers! Anyway, day began with 2 supposed periods... Chemistry was slack all the way, we gave Mr T. our present... A big card and something else... Haha... Credits to everyone who helped, especially Manfred, Perret, Jun Xiang, Daren etc... Thanks to the whole class too who helped in one way or another... =) 4-10 rocks... Haha... Second period was supposedly Geog, but apparrently Mrs Goh didn't go to school or something... I had to be at the hall during the second period... Basically it was pretty much a stoning session... We had recess earlier than the rest... Then we went to the hall, stoned, then to the classroom... Briefing for the gift giving thingy was done by a councillor... Well, he did something that got a number of us pretty upset... Never mind... Missed the performances again... Zzz.... Anyway... Our school is like probably one of the few that dismiss damn late... Got called/sms-ed by Jun Hao, Justin, You Yue, Lingli, Ming Woon... Haha... We finally got dismissed at about 12+pm... Didn't manage to take the class photo that we intended to take...

Went back to ATS with Wei Shian, Leon, Andrew, Leonard and Chuan En... Met the rest, namely Justin, Jenn Hao, You Yue, Jun Hao, Peiyu, Wen Rui, Yan Rui, Chye Ping and Ming Woon... Saw Lingli as well... We were joined by Oriana after that too... Tried unsuccessfully to find some teachers... Very surprisingly, Mrs Liyu still knows who I am... Haha... Cool... The rest found Mrs Erat, but I wasn't present at that moment... Found Miss Tan as well... Talked a bit... Honestly speaking, this is the first time I've spoken to the twins since we graduated in '04... Saw them once in Sec 2 I think but didn't speak to them... So it was a pretty large gathering... Went to J8 pastamania to eat... Got suanned left, right and centre for the entire gathering... -_-''' Wei Shian was his usual eccentric self, especially with the calculator... Haha... Quite a lot of stoning sessions was well (as usual), as we were undecided on where to eat and where to go after the meal... Saw Yong Cheng at J8... Haha... After that we met roymond... The girls left... ROymond joined us... Then we went to play pool at the Bishan driving range... Kind of regretted going there cause for people like me, I'm always pretty fearful of places like that that are pretty shady and all that... I'm especially scared of those gangster-like people who come and pick on you unprovoked... Call me a coward or soemthing, but that's how I am... Also, sort of got openly insulted by the someone form the group playing beside us... One rude remark directed at me.. I daoed them... Don't think I didn't hear you guys you bloody gangsters... Though it kind of did make me think about what I fear... I kind of fear fitting in to new environments, especially during JC and NS... Bet you I'll deifnitely be made fun of/insulted because of something... If you know me you'll know what I'm referring too... Though the gathering was fun, I'll try to avoid places like that one in future... Didn't want to play soccer, so I left with Justin... Took 851 home... Friday was possibly one of the last gatherings of the 6D '04 lot... Hopefully we'll all be able to meet up again some time... It's pretty amazing that we can still kind of click even after so long... Haha... Keep in touch guys!

Oh yah, ATS seems to be building a sports hall or some sort as well... Haha...


Yesterday morning, went for tuition as usual, was late again... Zzz... Afternoon did sonme studying... Evening, stoned at home while my parents plus my brother went for some barbeque... Didn't want to go... Somehow Leon was caught in a similar situation... Haha... Today, stoned, did some work... Oh, one of my shorts sort of tore, for no apparrent reason... Luckily I was at home... Haha...

Tuition tomorrow, should be going to the library with Jonathan tomorrow as well... Bye people... Right now I'm a bit sick too, hope I can recover asap... Bye

This song seems to be a hit at the moment... Shall feature it... It's pretty nice...

Fall For You -- Secondhand Serenade



Don't really like the music video, so this is one of the better alternatives that I could find so far... Maybe next time post a better one... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com