Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi people... Prelim 3 has started... Tuesday was the English papers... Think I'm pretty screwed for it... Did like the question that was somewhat like an expository/reflective or whatever you want to call it... Anyway, it just wasn't what I normall write, which is usually narrative... So I'm like damn scared I wrote crap... Speech was also pretty sucky... Zzzz... After school, studied S.S at Eugene's house for a while before going for tuition... Wednesday was Social Studies... Screwed up some parts... Don't think I'll score A1, but I'll definitely improve from prelim 2 and hopefully be able to score like B3 or something... Today was Human Geog... Not sure how I did... Hopefully can get like at least a B3 or something, or perhaps my aim that I told Mrs Goh, A2... Haiz...

After Geog, went to J8 to eat with Leon, Jonathan, Wai Yinn and Eugene... Managed to get what we wanted to get... Saw my cousin there... Bumped into Desiree as well, who couldn't remember who I was at first... Haha... After that we went to Euegen's house, sort of played for the whole afternoon... Haha...

Ok, then for now, exams are not ongoing... Have the September "study break"... Tomorrow is Teachers' Day celebrations, 2 periods before the celebrations... After that going back to ATS... Seems like quite a number of people are going back tomorrow... Hope it'll be an eventful day tomorrow!

Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com