Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm sorry, for everything I've done, I'm sorry that I was such a hinderance in your lives, that I've ruined your moods so many a times... I'm sorry that my over competitiveness, my want to shine, overpowered me and made me did what I did... From now, I just won't interfere in anybody's lives, so that they can be spared of frustrations... So many things that I did and thought were ok or at least accpetable, were on the contrary, wrong in every sense... Someone please help me and teach me what to do...

I'm sorry for everything that I had done...

In life, there are winners, there are losers, you my friend, will always be the latter...

Where do I belong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com