Thursday, June 05, 2008

I see a need to blog today... Morning was Science day, Physics at the audi first, Miss Foo gave us a revision test, MCQ one... I guess such tests really show us where we stand, and I definitely can tell how good I am right now (which isn't)... Have to thank the science department for at least doing such stuff, though many, even I sometimes, say that it's useless... After Physics there was some break, my shoe got coped and I had to chase after Jonny, then Boon Siang, then Terence and Jun Wei... -_-''' Lol, do so much just for a shoe... After that ate a bit then went for Chem... Mr Thomas went through what we roughly need to know for the entire syllabus... Then it was supposed to be Physics... Had a bit of time before Mr Quay came then went to the canteen... Played some crap with Clifton, then in an attempt to whack me he zammed me right in the crotch with his leg, hard... -_- Experienced excruciating pain.... I must have looked like I was begging or something while crouching on the ground in pain... Then when I looked up, those 2 or 3 people, not mentioning names, looking at me with a sneering, mocking look... For your info, this guy is someone I don't really like (maybe there's a better word) and I guess the feeling's mutual... But yah, when you're in pain, people can just leave you there, even to the extent of laughing at you... Xin zai le huo... -.- Anyway, then Mr Quay went into the LT to tell everyone that the lesson was postponed cause of some meeting he had... -_- Postponed to next Tuesday... Then I had to bear the burden of some worksheet again for another day... After that, Terence, Louis, Kah Hoe, Ken, Ming Hao, Kian Boon and I went to the market to eat (How many days in a row already? Lol) After that Ken, Kah Hoe and I returned to school... Ken decided to give the maths thingy a miss and we went to the library to study... Did my Chem, and I took damn long to finish... Once in a while walked around, saw YH, JH and DS and probably SMS in store... NCO camp discussion? Lol... Left school about 5:30pm or so... Came home and stoned... Lol...

To you: Yah I know we were playing, but when I got hit, as a friend, where were you? I was in pain and all you could do was just stone there and say sorry, did you even make an effort to care? It was your fault, after all to hit me there... Yah, to tell the truth, I'm really disappointed in you, that you failed your duty as a friend, you didn't bother, to even care about your fellows... Yah, you are one of my best friends really, and I hope you read this, to know why I was pissed off so badly... Then again, maybe my reaction is a bit too exaggerated.... Sorry...

And I seriously hate this guy, I don't like making enemies, but yah I've unfortunately made a few, and yah just stop ruining my life... You and your snide comments here and there... Go and be whoever you want, I don't want to know and I don't care. Go excel in all your stuff, and don't interfere in mine... I have my faults as well, and so do you...

Prelim 2 is fast approaching... What the heck am I doing? I'm losing all my motivation...

Fight to live, not fight to die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com