Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Louis and Cousin Valarie!

Today reached school at like 8+am... Then went to practice a bit for our English oral with Evan and Shaun at the study area, then we did some work (I hardly did any though)... Jonny and Wai Yinn joined us, and the Joseph Ang.... At about 11:20am we went to Bishan market to have lunch, then came back, got uniform back from KB who borrowed it for his oral, then reported outside hall... We waited for some time before we could go in... My group's testers were Miss Fernandez and Miss Winnie Tan... Crapped out quite a bit for both the convo and picture, a little worried that I might have talked out of point for the convo... Not sure how I'll do... Hope to do well... After that went for Bio SPA, did it today as tomorrow's POP and I can't go for the one scheduled for my class... Finished it then went for Physics lesson, which I didn't really understand like half the stuff... After that went to library for a while the Ken's parents gave me a life home.. Thanks! Big thanks to the squad for the bag as well! Today, something which was a sort of miracle happened, was a but sudden, but well... He's back, and that's what's important. =)
Tomorrow's Passing Out Parade aka POP... It'll mark the end of our year of NCO-ship as well our 3.5 years of time spent in NPCC... Have to go for S.S in the morning first though... Hope for good weather and that everything will go smoothly... We'll be going to Leonard's house to celebrate after that! 30th Batch will take over in about 12+ hours time... Good luck guys!

Some pics that I didn't get a chance to post and some that I just took today...

Three SLB badges on Joshua's shirt... Lol... On investiture day...

The 3 SLB badges of CHS...

Our souveneir... Credits to the Council and Mrs Loh for preparing these...

Boon Siang's present... A little Byakuya shirt pouch... Nice... Thanks meexiam =)

Other view of the little shirt....

Damian's present... It's very nice and it fits me pretty nicely... So it's cool... Thanks Damian =)

What the squad got me... A very nice bag...

The bag containing the present... Lol... Credits to those who wrote it... Though up till now I'm still wondering why my nickname is fishball head... Lol.. Or the latest one by JW, fishballer... Haha... My hair really like fishball meh... Haha....

Chun Keet posing with a test tube in the Bio lab... Our last time in the lab le...

My cloudy white emulsion... Pretty cool suspension or whatever you call it...

Ok that's all... See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com