Monday, June 09, 2008

Opps, didn't post for some time... Let's start from Friday... Morning went for Maths, after that went for lunch, before going back to school with Yibin and Ken to help out in the NCO camp... Helped out a bit (ok a very tiny bit) in the flagstaff portion, which Yibin was teaching... Ok, fine, I didn't really learn flagstaff so I do suck at it quite a bit ok? Evening came back home... Saturday morning went for tuition first, before heading to school... Met LTY and Chris Lai on the bus... Chris said LTY wanted to settle some "serious matter" with him... Haha... Saw Justin at J8... After that I met Ken at Bishan North, had lunch then went to school... Helped a bit in the tying of the rope obstacle that the Sec 3s were tying... Learnt a new knot! Rolling hitch... Haha... Quite cool actually, the tying I mean... They finished their camp, Ken and I stoned at the store for a while, while our officers were sort of laming inside... Haha... Wonder if things would've been different if we had such a camp too? Bah, it's over and no point brooding over it... Then went to J8 to meet my Mum for dinner at Din Tai Fung... She had some voucher or something so we could eat there. Thanks! Walked a bit then went home... Oh book 27's finally out! I've bought it liao... Haha... Sunday was nothing much, no tuition nothing, so, sort of wasted the day quite a bit...

Today, went to Woodlands Library(?!) to study with Wei Rong, Louis and Terence... Did Chem for a while... After that we went to Causeway Point to eat at some food court... Before that, Terence and I got jacked into following Louis and WR to somewhere near the cinema, cause they sort of followed some girls who apparently caught their eyes... Haha, ok fine they just saw them on that level, but well... No use going after someone whom you most probably won't ever meet right? Haha... Had lunch, then Louis and WR dropped off at Yishun, while Terence and I went to Bishan, then Bishan North to buy lunch for Yibin and Xing Yu... Studied a bit had Xing Yu's house before going for tuition... Met Wai Yinn on the bus to J8, then took 53 with him... And now I'm home stoning again... Zzzz

Another day tomorrow, motivation level seems to be fluctuating... Actually meant to do my reflection for NP during the weekend, guess I didn't have the time... So other time bah...
No motivation, no brains, no confidence, no looks, no talent, no ability, no character, nothing...
Found this song, not sure whether it's new or old, but it sounds nice...

Eternal Flame -- The Bangles

Eternal Flame - The Bangles

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch when you are sleeping, you belong to me
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

An eternal flame?

(Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com