Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hi everyone... Went for tuition in the morning, after that went to school, but bumped into the 4-6 NP people and ended up going to S11 for lunch with them... Went back to school with Cliff and LTY, then was sort of forced to go for Physics... Got chased by meexiam half round the school for a while... Haha... Couldn't focus during Physics and hence didn't absorb much... Then the retard Clifton went to play with my phone, which was off and he tried to play with my PIN... That retard didn't know what was a PIN and ended up locking me out of my own phone... Damn pissed... Second time in 1 week already... -.- Ah well never mind... Wanted to get the PUK got thingy asap but I couldn't due to some reasons which I'm not intending to say here... Went to Bishan Market to buy some stuff, before returning and doing some A.Maths with Jonny... Had some problems that I couldn't solve... Zzz... Then when my Dad picked me and gave me my PUK code, I saw a sms from Jia Yong which was apparrently sent at 5+pm... It was about 6+pm at that time... Then I realized something...

I FORGOT TO GO FOR TUITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Sian, today they were going through English oral too... Argh..... How could I let my tuition slip my mind? Haiz.... Crap...

Anyway, after that went with my Dad to the ferry terminal to fetch my Mum and brother from their little trip.... While waiting I saw Mr Yong coming out from the baggage screening area... Haha... After that went to Changi Village hawker centre to eat... All the stuff that I usually eat were unavailable though... After that came home....

It's about 1 and a half weeks, and I'm starting to miss the store so much...

This is nice song, especially the ending part...

My Chemical Romance -- Famous Last Words



It's a few more days to Prelim 2... I don't feel prepared, well I haven't prepared much, so no surprise... I'm here blogging/slacking, again... Stupid idiot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com