Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stayed at home for yesterday and today... (I did not start with "Hello everyone" Jun Wei... Haha) Did a bit of work and revision but a lot of time was still wasted... Kept sleeping at like 3+am, even 4am and waking up at crazy times like 12pm or even 1pm... Wasting my mornings away... Zzzz... Yah and today, my great-grandmother passed away at the age of 101 if I'm not wrong.... Well... Wasn't very close to her, yet I was closer to her than my great-grandmother on my father's side... Ah well, I know it sounds weird... Just came back from the wake... Second time I'm going to the singapore casket, the first being 2 years ago for my grandfather's... Shan't really say much here... Just to clarify, I'm not devastated or something, but yah, if you lose someone you know, you will feel something... Once again, the silver lining from such things is that it brings the whole family together, in the sense of your cousins, relatives etc... Ah well, Hilary and Valarie are having a St John's camp or something... They'll be going on Saturday I think? Yah well... I guess the most I can say here is "Rest in peace" to my great-grandma... Err, don't really need you guys to tag on this or something so yah... Thanks...

And yah, the way I think and do things sometimes, I feel I really oughta get shot or something... Seriously, I wonder, if I was not around, perhaps, there'll be less burdens, less blood pressure and tempers rising, less problems... And I apologize I can't be near perfect or something, and I'm unfortunately not like him... I'm not talented like him, I don't have whatever abilities that he has, I don't have that socialable nature like him, I don't have whatever he has, I don't have anything that can surpass him... It's no surprise that everyone, even adults would secretly prefer to befriend him or something over me... Like duh... I bet those who know me now would also prefer him if they knew him well enough too... I'm sorry I'm just this hopeless and pathetic then... Once again, please don't tag regarding this, or else...

Even though I've been studying a bit, I'm dreading the prelims, cause I'm probably going to screw it, big time... And that's half the battle lost by saying this already... Please seriously wake up your idea...

All the best to the bowling com people for tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com