Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Promise me you'll never feel afraid, cause I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight

Okay simple most direct way to describe myself today. I was freaking tired. Slept at like 11:40pm, which is like earlier than usual but still felt damn tired the whole day wtc -.- Soccer for PE today, played a 25 VS 27 match. Nigel scored two epic opening goals hahaha. Quite a fun game. Burned out during part of the double lectures today zzzz.... Retarded lah. Then Principal's contact was a motivational talk/nutritional advice from Mrs Cheng, quite interesting lol. At least I didn't get screwed in the mind again. Some NTU engineering showcase in the library, then SGC briefing. I guess I really appreciate what our Secondary school teachers did last time, cause they were the ones who wrote most of the comments for the cert last time. And I was even luckier cause Mr Thomas was my form teacher as well as a NP teacher. So yeah, now have to do quite a number of things ourselves. Floorballholic was a little messy when it started just now, due to multiple problems and stuff. Oh well, like I told J, good learning experience for the guys i guess, hope the next few days things will go more smoothly! Jia you people! (: Went for Econs tuition with Eugene just now, freaking tired. And wth last minute come tell me there's Physics tuition tomorrow -.- SIAN. Still have some overdue homework to do but I'm so freaking tired that I can't do anything D: SIAN LAH

One of the best things to hope for now, if it's not greater wisdom, then it'll be an unlimited energy source for ourselves. So I can keep on going without having to keep on getting slowed own by my own fatigue. Damn lazy to do the reflections and stuff I initially intended to do. Oh well. Besides that, generally a bit happier today at least (:

The last song The Rev wrote and stuff before he died. A purely piano song for the melody portion (I think). Lyrics are pretty well sad, but they do have a pretty deep meaning I guess

Fiction -- Avenged Sevenfold


Now I think I understand,
how this world can overcome a man
Like a friend we saw it through,
in the end I gave my life for you

Gave you all I had to give,
found a place for me to rest my head
While I may be hard to find,
heard there's peace just on the other side

Not that I could, or that I would,
let it burn, under my skin, let it burn

Left this life to set me free,
took a piece of you inside of me
All this hurt can finally fade,
promise me you'll never feel afraid

Not that I could, or that I would,
let it burn, under my skin, let it burn

I hope its worth it, here on the highway, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you

So tell everybody, the ones who walk beside me, yeah
I hope you find your own way when I'm not with you tonight

I hope it's worth it, what's left behind me, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you

So tell everybody, the ones who walk beside me, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com