Monday, August 02, 2010

Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned, place and time always on my mind. I have so much to say but you’re so far away

Damn, still awake at this time. I know people have been telling me to sleep earlier. Yeah, but I guess there are just too many things to do. Not that I did much, did like half the econs essays for tuition, trying to finish up my file plus do up content stuff for GP, due like later zzzz.. I dunno I'm just too intimidated by my pile of work I guess. I'm slowing down already zzz.. Talked to Lao Lew just now, we gotta keep pushing ourselves man. Musn't give up. Nothing much today, except trying to do work. Dinner at Sushi Tei and stuff, thanks dad. Received a call from Eugene, well he's doing so so at Tekong I guess, shall wait for him to book out to meet up (:

Heard some stuff last week, I dunno how true the stories are, heard different perspectives from different people. Whatever the case, I'm a little disappointed. With you, I was honestly a bit taken aback by what I heard, about your actions and stuff. I just hope you'll realise it sooner and come back around. Yeah I know I don't know the whole picture yet, but you have a duty to fufill and this isn't exactly a way to do it. You were proud of it weren't you? So live up to what you want that title to be. To you, the information I'm getting isn't very heartening, hope what will be done will be done, so you'll come back too. And lastly to you, I was really disappointed about your choice of actions. I can speculate a reason, but I shan't imagine too much, but if that really was the reason, why did you let it carry on and worsen? When the others seemed to be able to turn it around? I dunno, I felt you had a great deal of potential to go far. It kinda saddens me to see people like that. And yeah for you, I respect your decision, whatever that makes you happy I guess

Yesterday's game made me think of something. If your greatest assest could no longer be used, or not longer be relevant, won't that render you useless? For example in floorball, I think one of my assests are like running for the ball and stuff. If like yesterday I was too tired and stuff, won't that make me of no use too? Applying this to a few other things. I wonder.. Need to either gain more skills or upgrade I guess lol

I think what I really need right now is just time to finish up all my work. I actually contemplated skipping school later :/ But that isn't the right thing to do. I think life really likes to put my mental, emotional, physical and whatever aspects you can think of to the limit. 2 years ago experienced one, these 2 years were full of them. And now, it's demanding the greatest I've ever encountered, and it ain't just from one mere aspect. Rocks man. We gotta keep going. I really need to be strong(Said this so many times already but have I really been able to fufill it?) As of this date 2nd August, it's 99 days. If someone were to ask me to describe my mood now, I honestly won't know what to say, it's just mixed.

Avenged Sevenfold's newest album Nightmare sounds really awesome. Their sound has kinda changed a bit, like this album has quite a mix of genres? Dunno but quite a number of their songs are more toned down compared to the past I think? But it's still a great album! Discovered this song today, sounds like a tribute to the Rev. Great song lyrically and in terms of tune. Couldn't find it on Youtube yet, so found the next best option lol. Songs that you seem to be able to relate to are damn nice! Quite a sad and meaningful song for this one

So Far Away -- Avenged Sevenfold


Never feared for anything
Never shamed but never free
A life that healed a broken heart
With all that it could


Lived a life so endlessly
Saw beyond what others see
I tried to heal your broken heart
With all that I could
Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you’re so far away


Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we’re so invincible
But the truth is so cold


A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
Where you can stay
You can stay awake forever

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you’re so far away


Sleep tight, I'm not afraid (not afraid)
The ones that we love are here with me
Lay away a place for me
'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way (on my way)
To live eternally

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away

I love you, you were ready, the pain is strong enough despite
But I see you when it lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands untied
So far away

and I need you to know
So far away
And I need you to, need you to know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com