Friday, July 23, 2010

Leap of faith?

Came home quite early today. Felt quite cui from Econs tutorial onwards. Then after school felt quite zoned already. Lectures was okay. 1.5 hour Chem tutorial on the energetics revision notes. Mrs Chiew rocks man! Yeah the few of us love her teaching haha. And I'm glad lhs could find back what was misplaced (: Quite a busy weekend ahead. Eugene's send off dinner on Sunday. Someone's going to enlist next Thursday haha. Ah I can't go for Wen Qi's birthday celebration tomorrow! Have family dinner after tuition. And I think I'm really out of luck, sian. From an idea from who knows when that was changed so many times that in the end I don't know whether I can still pull it off. Plan failed again zzz..

Mr Tan was talking to Jaron, Jian Zhong and myself after school over lunch. We ended up talking about our life in NJ. In short, yeah I'm going to miss my life here terribly. JZ and I agreed that we did have quite a bit of fun here in NJ, with experiences that probably won't be the same anywhere else. Haiz ): 5 weeks to prelims. Sian. I feel very very tired. Maybe I'll turn in early tonight and hopefully can sleep properly dammit. I need my brain to be functional. The juniors are training at RP tomorrow. Hope coach doesn't pang seh them again lol. Darrell Leong jia you for ATC! All the best to the rest for .38 revolver shoot tomorrow! Go defending champs! Haha. Sian wasted this year can't shoot again. Last year was fun!

"You keep telling yourself what you know. But what do you believe? What do you feel?"

"Guilt"
"For bringing all this to what it is, a reaction to some of the situations that we've been through. If I could bring it around then I would, because I still do"

"Would you still take the leap of faith? And let fate guide you?"

"Yeah I will, I'll let my heart guide me too"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com