Thursday, July 22, 2010

Okay went for the NS medical check-up today. Damn good weather to sleep in this morning. Then I took 186 to Redhill there, but I didn't know it wouldn't stop at the MRT exactly but at delta instead, so I missed my stop and was late in the end -.- Met You'en, Nigel, Jian Zhong, Josh Ng and Yibin there. So yeah had the medical test at CMPB. The aptitude test and stuff took damn long. My brain felt fried after doing so many of the questions ._. So yeah, my med test resulted in PES A! Nice! Saw quite a few Cat High people at CMPB also haha, like Shi Jie and Jospeh Ang, Cheng Howe and Kenneth Loy. Like some mini gathering of people like that. It's cool to see that we recognise each other even though some of us don't usually talk much

Went to watch Inception with everyone plus Wei Jian at Cathay. Yibin didn't go though. In short, IT'S AN AWESOME MOVIE!! It's a really mind boggling movie. Dreams in dreams and stuff. 4 layers. The plot is seriously ingenious! My mind seriously got screwed by the movie hahaha. We had to settle for front row seats, but it was worth it! Saw Wen Ge and Li Zhong at the same theatre

Awesome quote from the movie:

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You can't be sure where it will take you. But it doesn't matter, because we'll be together

Trailer of Inception. I think I got a headache from today's activities. Got screwed by some tests in the morning then a movie plot screwed my mind further hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com