Thursday, August 19, 2010

I think life is really kinda funny. It's really a bit like a sine curve, when it goes up it goes down straight away. Like if I get too happy or get a sudden bout of motivation, it always seems to be contradicted with something really opposite. Won't say I'm really down again, but yeah just a bit sian I think. Dunno what the Math stats test did to me man. I think this can somehow be linked to something about equations. I think I learn a lot of stuff based on experience and observations and stuff. So yeah things somehow become some sort of equation. Like say I've seen before or learnt that doing some things would lead to obtaining this. Most basic example, studying and understanding with practise would help you get good results. Yet, when you use the same formula in a similar situation, the results aren't the same. Well, life isn't made up of equations and a standard framework. It changes, with people and with situations. Yep, that's supposed to be the 'interesting' part of life I guess? Oh well, just have to adapt to what comes my way. I hope my flame won't go out lol. Bounce back. More work tomorrow! I think I'm missing something important, cause I'm a little clueless o.o

The topic of change was somehow brought up by Chin on Tuesday while we left school to go to serene Macs to do work. People change, yeah they do. It isn't necessarily a bad thing at all. Guess it's a part of life I guess? Seeing some around you change, to something different, sometimes to something that we aren't really comfortable with. Their attitudes towards things, even towards you change too. Once again it can go both ways. I guess I've changed a bit in certain senses as well. For better or for worse, not really for me to say I guess. Maybe it's a mixture of both lol

Felt damn sian after the stats test then went to play floorball with Yong Le and Eugene just now. Miss playing the game already man. Hope I'll be able to play matches after A's man. The passion for the game seems to be there still, guess not playing at all for about 2 weeks already has its effects lol. For now, abstinence till all this is over. My uniform was soaked through just now man, cause I forgot to bring my shoe bag containing my stuff to school today. SIAN -.- My left elbow has been hurting since yesterday, hope it's nothing serious sian. And I think I'm catching a cold already. Win liao man -.-

Didn't know where to place this exactly. In school, I realised this: During weird times like this, we learn to appreciate the smallest of things that come our way. A gesture, or phrase, anything. The smallest things can have some of the greatest impact.

My dad just showed me this. Watching it just brings me to thinking about things to a whole new level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com