Sunday, August 15, 2010

Freak, this is the second breakdown I'm having in a matter of 4 days. Screw this. Why can't my brain register anything? So many questions I'm doing are either wrong or I've no idea how to do them. FML. Every freaking step just seems to be getting harder. What's the point of fighting anyway? There doesn't really seem to be any hope in this battle at all. I'm seriously really really tired of crying, of trying. I really really wish there was something that could boost my morale for work. I hate my life

I really wish I could just sleep without any worries, and just sleep there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com