Monday, September 08, 2008

I'll try to do this quickly... Anyway, last Thursday, woke up late, ended up being late for Maths in the morning... Zzzz... During the break, went to Bishan market with Leon, Charlton, Manfred, Wai Yinn, Julian and Jonathan.... Ended up a bit late too.... Haha... After Maths, Eugene, Wai Yinn and Jonny had tuition... Wanted to go to J8 to grab a bite before going to the library, ended up meeting Justin at the basment... Haha... Somehow, I got persuaded to go with him to Plaza Singapura... And I bumped into Eunice again, this time, it was before Justin and I were going to the MRT... Haha... Went to PS, there we met the crazy Pei Yu... Ended up eating lunch at Carl's Junior, the exact same place a whole bunch of us ate at more than a year ago... As usual, very filling, very big hole in my pocket... Haha... Ate, talked cock, Justin and Pyu were trying to get people to join them... Haha... They persuaded Wen Rui to go in the end... Haha... Ming Woon, Chye Ping and You Yue joined us in the end... They decided against the movie since it was too late... Walked around, then waited for Wen Rui... Got suanned again in the waiting process... Haha, I made a bet... If I score 6 points for O levels, I'm going to treat some people to a meal... Haha... Never will they get their meals... XD Somehow, Wen Rui just walked past the group... Haha... After that, they went to Meridian shopping centre to play pool... I told myself I was never going near one of those places for a while, even more so since I was wearing class tee and chs shorts... Furthermore, had to join Jonny and Wai Yinn at the library... Left them to their game... Sorry guys... Perhaps some other time bah... Went back to Bishan, went to the library, did some work... After that came home...

Friday,went to school for a while, then had lunch with Kah Hoe, Kian Boon and Leonard... Jun Wei and Ken joined us... After that, we went to the school library to study for a while... At about 5pm, we went to the court outside chs to play badminton with Jawl and gang... Pretty fun, thought we got owned... Haha... Thanks Jawl (sir) haha... In the evening, went out for dinner at some Italian restaurant with the family... Saturday morning had tuition... After that, didn't go for my uncle's little farewell party... He's going to the USA to work or something... Went to the library with Wai Yinn and Jonny... Zi Jing joined us for a while... The time he was there was pretty entertaining... Haha... Wy went off first... Borrowed some books, then Jonny went to Cafe Cartel or something to eat with his family, I went around J8 scouting for dinner... Haha... It sucks eating out alone, really... Haiz... Sunday, lunch at grandparents' house, study, went to cut hair, saw Alvin, talked, saw another person, didn't talk, didn't even say hi... Haha, not that I didn't want to anyway...

Today, our Prelims resumed... For me, had Chemistry paper only... Screwed up quite a bit of the paper already... Argggh... And I'm supposed to be pretty good at Chem... Haiz... Hopefully can still scrape an A1.... After paper, went to Eugene's house to do some Maths, then went for tuition... Did Physics, now I'm back here...

In a flash, the 1 week break (study break) was gone... I don't think I really fully utilized my time well enough, wasted quite a bit of time here and there... Zzzz... Furthermore, I think I'm going to screw up this Prelims too... Zzzz... Try my best bah.... However, there was one scary thing... At the start of the Chem paper this morning, I sort of blanked out for 2 minutes or so... Scary... Hope it doesn't happen for the rest of the papers... Tomorrow, Physics and A.Maths paper 1...

Last week's best day was Tuesday, the week before was Friday.... This week? No idea... Maybe Saturday perhaps, since there's some little event going on... All the best to the kids' Muster Parade, hope it goes smoothly... Hopefully I'll be able to watch it... See how things go I guess... Bye people... Oh, and I really find that one of the main characters from the show on Channel U The Academy really looks like Jay-jay sir (NPDP '07 one of the contingent commanders of the GOH boys) Haha....

Happy Birthday Yanlin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com