Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yesterday morning went for Chinese... Yah, don't know whether I can make it or not for oral... Ah whatever... After that I went to McDonalds to have lunch with Victor, Jonathan and Nikolas... Long time since I even spoke properly with Victor... We crapped quite a bit here and there over the meal, damn fun... After that I was seriously debating with myself whether I should go for the outing, decided to go anyway... I could have made a mistake though, cause once again I fouled up, people were unhappy with my presence.... Still I realised, playing computer games does bring people together... Pity I don't play com games cause for one reason I don't know how... Ah well... Wasn't able to watch the movie that they were watching cause it was late... Luckily I didn't too cause they said it wasn't nice at all... Haha... Lucky break?

Then last night Louis introduced me to the viwawa thingy... Keep getting owned in mahjong, well cause I forgot how to play.. Daidi at least wasn't so bad...

Going for some dentist appointment later, then perhaps something else after that? Not sure yet...

Yeah, and I found that I'm not the type who can bounce back so quickly and easily like some, guess this is another negative trait to add to my list... Ok maybe I knew this already but I was constantly reminded of this.... Guess this goes under the "not so mentally strong part"....

Enjoy the day people...

In the course of near recovery, the wound is once again split open

Oh and Happy Birthday Daren =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com