Monday, July 19, 2010

Stuff happened to me in Sec 3. I can still remember every bit of it. Something that haunts me up till now. Results sucked, got threatened to get pulled out of NP. Always scoldings and naggings and I was usually crying I think. I might get it too after PTM maybe :/ It's funny how results can be a trigger for so many things. I know how it feels, cause I've seen the dark side too. I guess everyone would have some very bad experience that they would go through

On a side note. It's nice to have someone to talk to about stuff, was damn touched by your concern. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it (:

"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember" -Anne Sullivan

"Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul." -Ezra Taft Benson

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Stay strong within

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com