Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Okay, came home early just now cause I wasn't feeling well... Woke up with some screwed up muscle aches on my neck and shoulders, and the lethargy I felt it isn't the normal kind. Screwed up feeling that's all I know -.- Left after econs then reached home about 10:30am. Slept from 11 to about 3 plus haha. Hope by tomorrow morning I'll be okay. My productive capacity just got lowered man -.- Shall go and try to do some stuff. I realise if not for the cake, present and my cert I wouldn't have gone to school at all. Sucks man. Everyone should be having their Chem test now lol. Good luck people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com