Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Think I might be able to generate interest in Econs with Mr Tan. Sounds interesting, thouhg he does go one big round to teach a concept sometimes lol. GP, while we were walking to the classroom, Joy like came up to the bunch of us and said "You are late for GP!" Damn funny haha. Nothing much for the rest of the lessons for Monday. Got chided by Chem teacher for not doing homework. Zzzz... PW was a waste of time. Chinese oral prac after school. Apparently, there was a certain typo in my previous post that was potentially misleading. Thanks Pris for pointing it out for me lol. If not who knows what will happen sia. Thanks Gareth for lending me his com haha.

Tuesday, PE Mr Sham taught us basketball. Injured my little finger a little... Zzz... Nadiah apparently sprained her back or something. Take care man. Had oral prac again during break. Chem lecture, slept through the damn thing wth. Last week slept through Physics, this week Chem?! Zzz. Wake up your idea. During lecture You'en went like "let's sit in the centre so we won't sleep" Ended up all of us slept -.- Left after Chem lecture for oral. Bunch of us had like our power drink first lol. Chinese oral. Passage was like damn hard to read. My reading could have been much much better. Argh. Conversation, topic was totally unexpected. It was regarding our opinions on the new intake system for JCs (Single intake compared to 2 in the past) Crap man! had some points but couldn't express them properly. Zzzz... Screwed up. Then I heard that I got E for Physics, bottom of the class. Smart. Fb training after that. Horrible performance during stickwork. Some guys from Daryl's class tried out floorball. Yi Jun and Kian Ann if I'm not wrong. Hope they join floorball haha. Took a shot to the crotch during training as well. Direct hit from Dylan lol. Super painful. Ouch.

Nothing much today. Chinese lesson, ended up sleeping for some parts again wtf. Need to stop this seriously. Went for CIP (after such a long time). Quite fun lah teaching the kid lol. Apparently, no one from our class went for the SPA briefing. Smart. Met Chester at Islang Cremery to discuss the campfire proposal, then went next door to meet the rest for dinner haha.

Need to wake up seriously, need to start pushing myself. My results are the wake up call, like seriously. I know I've only gotten back one result so far, but being the bottom of the class sucks, big time. Well, one reason to do well is to well do well, another for me personally is that I don't want people to like look down on me and stuff. Yah I know I'm being very ai mian zi and stuff, but I just don't want my classmates to get the wrong impression of me, seeing that I'm like the joker who keeps slacking off, doesn't do work and only knows how to make noise. Dunno lah, maybe it's another character flaw of mine that I'm particular about the impression I give to others. Rock bottom. Congratulations loser. Got a lot of stuff to do, need to discipline myself and force myself to do work. Also, I MUST STOP sleeping during lessons! WTH! Wake up Bryan! Anyway, received info on something just now. Kind of shaken by the news. Guess what I heard on the radio was true. Only when stuff happens to someone who has a direct link or something to you will you then feel the magnitude of the situation itself. Why did it happen? I really really pray for him to recover soon. Somehow this week is becoming some sort of emotional roller coaster for me. So many things happening, so many thoughts occurring. I would like to elaborate more on some, but I need to get some homework done though =/ Traumatised, shaken, maybe that's what can be used to describe my feelings just now. To add on with other things, uncertainty, confusion, frustration, dilemma etc etc. Haiz, maybe I'm just pressurising myself too much for some parts.

I need to be strong and push myself on. Don't let hardships get the best of you.

Happy Belated Birthday Reginald!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com