Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ok, damn. Slept at like 3+am last night, woke up at 3+pm just now -.- Wasted my entire day.... Zzzz... My msn was left as online since last night... Argh =/ Sorry to those whom I apparently dao-ed throughout the day, was actually asleep lol. Opps... Met 29th Batch people for dinner at Dhoby Ghaut. Leonard, Ken, Kah Hoe, Yibin, Jun Wei, Wei Rong, Clifton and Kian Boon. Went looking around for gifts and stuff. Discovered this damn cool shop which sold those kind of display swords and stuff and got this.

Tensa Zangetsu. Ichigo Kurosaki's sword in Bankai form. Really cool. This is from the anime Bleach for those who don't know haha. Thanks so much guys (: Dinner was at this place called Just Acia or something. Somewhere like just above the Mrt line. Pretty cool place. Food was pretty cheap and quite good to eat. Didn't really make me full though haha. Yibin's main target was the free flow of drinks and ice cream there LOL. Went to a LAN shop after that. Same building where 4A gang played pool last week haha. My second or third time in a LAN shop? Don't usually play those games anyway. Played Counter Strike. Pretty addictive haha. Playing such games once in a while with your friends really can be stress relieving lol. Took the train home. Fun and laughter for the whole gathering. Saw Yenjin on the way home too. 29th Batch always man! (:

Ok crap, seriously need to get work and revision done. Ignoring the possiblity of the extension of the school holidays (which I think won't happen), I still need to complete reading through my note and stuff. Still have yet to understand most of them ): I need help.... Haiz... I need motivation to study!! Oh yah, sorry I couldn't join you guys today Rena.

Maybe I'm insensitive to some things? Some things are my fault perhaps. I'm sorry. I'm afraid to try anything again, perhaps. Cause I'll probably end up looking like an idiot, as usual. Fact or fiction? Points to ponder? And I got borrowed this book from the NJ library which sounded quite cool. However, I haven't managed to read it yet and it's due this week -.- Damn. And no floorball for the next 2 weeks. Sian ):

My two partners for LMSC. Rena and Wenqi (:

Song of the day: Because of You -- Kelly Clarkson

Happy Belated Birthday Damian!

Reflect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com