Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates and stuff. Last week of school hols, somehow managed to study a bit. Wednesday, met Kah Hoe at J8, had lunch then we wanted to go to Bishan library to study, met Warren, Jia Yong and Shu Yi there. No space, then decided to go to CHS. Kah Hoe pang me ): Wei Shian joined us. Did some studying plus talking with Christopher and Sai Leong (who were in CHS studying) Warren and gang went to watch Transformers haha. Stayed till about 6 plus. Met Wai Yinn, Kenneth Tan and Caleb in CHS also. Went to Ajisen Ramen at J8 for dinner with those bunch of people. Saw Eugene's mum, Ben and Sharmaine haha. Eugene actually thought it was Ben talking when his mum gave me the phone (he apparently called from aussie). Had fun talking to Sai Leong after such a long time also (: Thursday, asked Zi Kai to force me to wake up and go to school and study with him. Did some work, had maths consultation with Mr Tan which did help quite a bit. Thanks Mr Tan. Went to watch a movie with Wen Qi, Rena and Kian How after that. They ended up persuading me to watch Drag Me to Hell since they couldn't get seats for Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. In the end, no seats for that as well lol. In the end, watched Threads of Destiny haha. Quite a nice movie I must say, super cool for a narrative story. Ending was damn jack though, no happy ending haha, quoted as "to be continued" lol. Friday was the same thing. Not as late this time =P Did work till lunch. After that went down to amk to meet Wen Qi, Rena, Priscilla and Kian How. Prepared for aar. Evening had agm. AAR proceeded, won't bother to comment once again. Official meeting ended at about 11 plus. Then some talking and discussion about some things till like 1 plus? We went to the AMK Macs for some food. Ended up going home at 3am 0.0 Thanks Siming sir for the ride. Saturday, met Jerrell and Eugene at J8. Late again cause I woke up late =/ Sorry guys. Went to Mos Burger to eat lunch and studied there after that. Jonathan joined us. Kept dozing off every now and then =/ Sunday, stoned at home and attempted to study I think.

Common Test week last week. Started off with Econs. Hopefully I'll be able to do better than before. Didn't manage to finish my second essay though... GP, 3 whole hours at the classroom including the change of the papers. I stupidly went to balance my essay when we're not supposed to for this test (if I'm not wrong) Argh! Compre was ok. Tuesday was Maths, so many careless mistakes.... Sian... No comments for Chinese listening. Wednesday had Chemistry. Chate chem now seriously. First reaction after the paper was Wtf! Hardly had any time for the mcq, paper 2 was hard, for me at least. Arghh!! Need to improve man, like seriously. Thursday was Chinese, did so so I guess? Friday was Physics! Think I'll be able to do better than last time I think. After that, end of CTs!! Went to play floorball, like just play around and stuff. Super fun, after not touching the stick for what 2 weeks? Met the usual gang at Icekimo, then went to amk for AGM. ATC meeting carried out by the coordinators. Took up campfire with Chester. After that, went to stone at S11 with Terence, Xiang Jun, Chester and Jun Wei. Ended up walking home from amk central haha. Left at 12:30am, reached home at 1am. Better than Terence, who reached home at like what 2am or something lol. Saturday, woke up in the afternoon -.- Evening, went to have dinner at Sakura with Eugene, Wai Yinn, Alvin, Jeffrey and Caleb. Damn fun talking cock and spamming food haha. Sunday did nothing. Monday, went to school to help out in the investiture rehearsal with Sarah and Nigel. Student helpers lol. Lunch at KAP macs after that. Tuesday, actual investiture for the councillors. Helped out, quite fun in a certain sense I think lol. Congratulations to all my friends in council for officially getting inducted! (: Managed to be excused from lessons till our 1.5 hour break =P Lectures and tutorials after that. PW was seriously a waste of time, half the lesson was about someone's Bali trip -.- Played floorball after school! Fun! Wednesday had lessons again. There was some career fair thingy as well. No idea what I would like to do in the future still though =/ Played floorball again lol. Had morning pt today, after like 2 weeks without it. Deproved =/ Need to train up more! Crazy Chem consolidation lecture at like 4:30pm today -.- Thankfully Mr Wee was the lecturer, he made it quite entertaining haha.

Everything ended with the aar 2 fridays ago. I learnt quite a fair bit. I guess it's experiences like this that makes some things that we go through worthwhile. More importantly, that day was important, cause I finally got what had been bugging me for ages off my chest. I believe my partners managed to get most of their worries/frustrations off as well. Really appreciate Siming sir, Theresa ma'am and Tian Ming sir for hearing us out. Felt very much lighter, at least just speaking out whatever we wanted to say. Won't really care what happens next. Thanks so much again to the officers. Thanks Wen Qi and Rena again for being there with me. Let nothing like this happen again in A4.

Thought about some of my actions and myself as a person. There are times when I perhaps chide people for stuff, or dislike them for something or what, then I realise, I tend to commit them myself. Unknowingly, I let some of the things I hated become a part of me. Ok, maybe hate might be a strong word. Nonetheless, doesn't that make me a hypocrite? Ironically, another thing that I don't like. Am I turning into this horrible person? Am I becoming those kind of total idiots who only can make noise and do nothing? An empty vessel? I can't do anything for nuts, I don't have any skills whatsoever. There's just so much I'm just lacking in. No idea how I ended up linking to this. But yeah, this is probably some of the stuff in my mind. Am I meeting up to expectations? Am I even trying? Also, being in the middle isn't very nice. I'm so sorry to have to put you through this. It must be hard making you view the scene as a bystander. Half of me wants to put a stop to it, half of me doesn't. Then again, should I be taking the initiative? Or would it be misunderstood? I just don't know. They say once bitten, twice shy. Pretty true, I'm a little apprehensive about doing anything now. A few incidents this year made me think more about it. Won't show anything now. Let time tell? Don't want to assume some things and look like an idiot later. Ah well, enough ranting.

Happy Belated Birthday Jonathan! (28th June)
Happy Belated Birthday Joy! (28th June)
Happy Belated Birthday Pan Shin! (30th June)
Happy Belated Birthday Wai Yinn! (6th July)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com