Friday, June 05, 2009

Went to deliver the unit's cadet manuals to Peirce in the afternoon. Talked cock with those who were there... After that, went to J8 to scout for something. Finally managed to get what I needed to get after like 1 hour plus? Hard time choosing -_- At least it's finally done, now just need to execute what I need to do. After that went to the library and attempted to do Maths. Took damn long just to do a few questions, keep doing wrongly... Zzzz... Somehow I bumped into a number of people. Met Jerold, who did some work with me, saw Yanlin, Zhuang Yi, Yunn Li (somehow we know each other by sight) and Xavier, lol... Pigged out on some of the stuff I used to like to eat in Bishan during the library times and stuff haha. As described by Jerold, "you pig" haha... Ok, technically all this is considered to have happened yesterday haha.

Yesterday was quite a long day. Had floorball for practically the whole day. Had pt, stickwork and interview. Had some pw meeting with some teacher called Miss Champagne I think. As quoted by Youen, "our pw has hope!" Lol... Training with coach followed at like 3 plus or so. Learnt some stuff. Season's debrief by coach after that, followed by announcing of Exco positions. Talks followed, then dinner with Yong Le, Sean, Shaun, Eugene, Warren, Hun Quan and CHun Yong at Amk Hub. Talked cock and stuff, spamming lame stuff and jokes here and there lol. And I think I'm like the suay-est guy around lah, bit my tongue again.... -.- Quite painful, and it's like around the same area as where I bit my tongue the last time... Ouch... =/ Came home and like knocked out, can't even remember that I went online until some people told me like today... Zzz... Still quite tired out from the trainings, have yet to recover lol.

Mixed feelings about a number of things now, for one, worried? Dunno... I hope things go well. Another, confused, don't know what to do now. And another, just don't want to lost anything that means a lot to me. Yeah, random stuff. One more question that more often than not surfaced to my mind. I know I shouldn't be saying this kind of stuff here, but what the heck. Why did I become a CI? Do I regret having gone through the course? Has my passion died off? Haven't found the answer for this yet. Maybe I might know soon. Side note, I don't need to clear my probation already. I don't have enough HQ hours.... Haiz....

Training again tmrw plus Terra barbeque!! Should be able to go I guess. Thing is, how to go to East Coast Park? Lol

Song of the day: Faint - Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com