Sunday, July 19, 2009

PT in the morning on Thursday. New record for 2.4km as well. 10.06 (: Yay. Maths lecture, got caught sleeping by Mr Tan and he like called out my name... =/ Embarrassing man lol. Got back Chem. Unbelievable. Go figure lol. Got back Chinese as well. Dreadful, could have done much better zzz... Find that the Chinese paper is structured in a so called high risk, high return style. Heavy weightage on some questions. Like some mcq questions can have a weightage of 4 marks? Zzz. Need to improve. Wanted to do work after school. Ended up talking to people like Joshua Goh and Nigel. Talked with Joy for a while as well. Talked to Nigel again at the field lol. Thanks for hearing me out Nigel, hope your things can be settled asap too. Don't think too much. Took bus with KB. To Rui Qi, we must not get Unbelievable results for Chem again hor!

Friday, got back Maths. Got a B. Not bad I guess. Somehow, managed to stay awake through BOTH Chem and Physics lectures. Credits to Sarah? HAHA. Somehow Physics sounds so much simpler when the teacher explains it, but it's always so diffcult when you face the questions lol. Ah well... PW lecture, our class was like half playing a fool at times, with graffitti and random photos lol. Training, did some drills plus games. Everyone's improving a lot, it's getting tougher to play cause the ball's always getting snatched away. That's good, everyone's standard has increased (: Chionged down to J8 after training to meet Wen Qi, Rena and Desmond sir for dinner. Met Hilary, Van Ho, Bessy and Jeremy Chia there... Over the meal, discussed whatever was discussed. Went to some playground near Wen Qi's house and continued our chat for a while. Thanks for the ride home Desmond sir. Hope it's finally over.

Spent half my weekend sleeping, yet I still feel tired -.- Campfire proposal took a really long time to do (we started late). Finally finished it just now. Chionging overdue homework. Things to do: Maths, Chinese, Chemistry, EOM (which is due tmrw for first draft and I don't have anything wth), floorball stuff etc. Crap. I've a lot of stuff to do dammit.

Lately, my emotions seemt to be getting the better of me. Often, our judgement on things is clouded by our own emotions. Being impartial is something I kind of need to do at times. Can't let my emotions twist my perspective on things. When I get caught up with my emotions sometimes, I start to become damn kp, gl and end up in a screwed up mood. Did that a few times this week and undoubtly I would have affected my friends here and there. Sorry guys. Stop this. And I suck as a captain sometimes seriously. Sian, EOM... Don't even understand what in the world I'm supposed to do seriously.

Ah well, another new week. Time to straighten things out and get back on track. I look forward to seeing my friends haha (:

If I could be clear of this, and be able to voice it out.

Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry. I won't do it again.


Song of the day: Dark Blue -- Jacks Mannequin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com