Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yay, blogging again (This place is kind of dead ><) Ok, anyway, Saturday, went back to for training at CHS... My kiwi was screwed, resulting in quite crappy boots and crappy belt... Partially braindead there, stoned a lot... Went to J8 for lunch with Sms after training... Met Terence and Sylvia there, talked for while with Terence... Ate at Subway... Came home after that... Was too tired and ended up sleeping at like 6+pm? Haha... Sunday was nothing much as usual... Monday, got back Maths test... Score: 2/10... Lowest in the whole class... Smart... -.- Probably one of my first times failing a Maths test.... Zzzz... Dejected >.< Afternoon did homework at oasis with ZM... Quite a cold afternoon, though we should have that kind of weather once in a while... Tuesday, team went down to some shop at Kallang with the seniors to check out the floorball sticks... Took quite some time to decide whether to buy from there, did so in the end... Got a unihoc Skylight S9 (: Can't really remember what happened in the other days though... Haha...

Some thoughts... I seem to be caught in that vicious cycle, something similar to what I had gone through in Sec 3... Felt totally no motivation to study and stuff... Like right now, I just seem to be passing time... Like what a friend said, I need to find my resolve... Hope that I'll be able to use the so called March holidays to catch up and not make the same mistakes I made in Sec 3... If not, I'll just be on a one way street to getting retained... Zzz... Another certain thing, I tend to do this thing when I'm sort of not supposed to, what am I doing? Haiz... JC life is seriously hectic, it's like so focused on the academic side... I seriously hate it -.- Then again, it's cause of this that I'm sort of lagging behind by quite a bit... Haiz... Oh and another point, I just can't seem to get enough rest, despite sleeping like before 12am (which is usually an achievement)... Oh well...

Let's see how things go I guess...

Anyway, today's a special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR THOMAS!! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIAN!! =D

I wish all those going to Maldives for the OCIP a safe trip!

The greatest barrier that needs to be overcome is myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com