Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey everyone... Realised I haven't really updated this place for nearly 2 weeks... Haha oh well... Shan't really mention lessons much... Last Monday, after school went to plaza sing with WS and ZM as ZM needed to get something for a friend... Tuesday floorball, Wednesday hockey I think, had quite a hiong PT... Thursday went for shooting trials, Friday went for squash, was a little late, but still did the ultimate suicides 0.0 Leg ached like crazy... Thursday was the last day that we spent having lessons in our OG... Friday, went into our classes... Am in 09SH25! Still in Terra house!! Drawback is however, all my closest friends are not in my class, not even in the same house... Haiz... For the CHS people there are Hong Zhi, Daniel Lee and Jian Zhong in the class, OG wise there's Nadiah and Zhong Xi... Oh well... So far the class seems ok... Had a few lessons, though it was mostly like slacking, except maybe for the Chem SPA and lectures... Went for squash training, went a bit late, but still went in time for the ultimate suicides exercise... Totally died there... It's like doing suicides at the carpark, running back at every division (or parking lot) Omg!!! And I was sick on Thursday night somemore -.- Anyway, the training was pretty ok besides that I guess... After training, went to run like a total of 9 rounds with KB and Ryan... So proud of myself... Haha... Took 74 with ZM and KB after that... Oh yah, random note, the boarding school looks quite cool... Haha ok...

Saturday morning, woke up at some unearthly time, then my dad sent KB and I to Redhill mrt where we met the rest to go to Delta hockey stadium for hockey training... Training was overall ok, though my legs were like totally screwed after all the physicals from the week... Came home, then went to Sakura for the class gathering... Finally managed to see some of them after so long =) Too bad not everyone could make it, especially Mr Thomas :( Crapped, ate, talked, spammed photos... Then we went to Yishun Safra, played pool, then a bit of bowling... I admit I got a bit pissed at some point of the gathering , but well, never mind... =/ Had fun nonetheless... I miss 4-10!!! After that, chionged to Plaza Sing to meet 29th Batch people who were celebrating Yibin's birthday... Missed the eating part... Haha... Then we walked around, crapped here and there... Ryan joined us also... Revised squad tee? Mmmm... Then of course there was a certain phone call that I received during the gathering that disturbed me a bit no doubht... I've really no idea what to do?? Can't remember what I did on Sunday... Think it was mainly stoning at home...

This week, lessons were like so so... Can't really remember much of the week... Managed to get into shooting on probation for both air rifle and pistol o.0 Now I have 5 CCAs to choose from... Oh yeah, during the week there was this joke during econs class... Miss Wang was asking our class what factors could cause a shift in the PPF curve... Then someone (either Joshua or Jaron I think) went to say "Terrarists", which is the name for those people in Terra house... Haha damn funny... Took the council application form as well... Should I join council?

Today went back to CHS with a few people, then played floorball with some friends at the tennis court... Damn fun :D I quite like floorball now... Haha... Should I join?? Met a lot of our batch mates in school as well... Saw the Sec 1s wearing the red name tags, same our year's... It's like seeing miniature versions of yourself 0.0 Missing CHS again... Haha oh well... Met some Area 4 people, talked a bit with them... Thanks Priscilla for the souvenier! =D Somehow ended up missing the eating part again with the rest... -_-''' Luckily there was dinner at home... Haha...

Ok, should sleep soon... Road Run tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com