Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hi all.... First week of school's over... First 2 days of orientation weren't much, chose subject combi and all that... I'm taking PCME... My OG also spent most of the time stoning, so well... The dances put up on Day 2 by the 6 houses were seriously cool... They were like, damn nice... Our first mass dance session was, I dunno... Confusing? Haha... Had a very hard time trying to catch the moves and all that... Day 3 of orientation was much more interesting... Station games were quite, fun? Haha... It reminded me of what we do at annual camp... Got soap, flour, coffee, water and who knows what else onto myself... Think I did get some flour up my nose too... Lol... Second mass dance session, finally managed to grasp something... CCA introduction and all that, followed by the fair... Some of the CCAs really look attractive, but I guess I have to consider every one of them, especially when their training days fall on, since I have like external commitments and stuff... Oh well... See how bah.... Also went for the unit dinner on Wednesday, big thanks to Mr Yong! Thursday went for the external hunt... Our OG got posted to the Jurong and Bishan trails... For the Jurong one I felt that we were like a bit lost that kind... Haha... Bishan one was like damn funny... Some of the clues were like only some people will understand one... For example....

It was referring to Bishan Active... CHS people were called "cats"... Haha...

Last day was probably the most enjoyable... Showdown was wet no doubht... Being a defender is the best way to get wet... Haha... Freestyle bombing was after that... Went to bomb some people, like KB, Jocelyn, Erin, Daryl etc.... Got bombed by Hilary also... Lol.... Mass dance session (again) was quite fun, learned a second dance! I felt that the second dance was more fun, and cuter... Haha... OG bonding time, had dinner (KFC+Pizza Hut), sat around talking with some OG-mates... Jingying thought I was a funny person... HAHAHAHA... Anyway, Dance Party was a blast, literally... It was like some rock concert in the hall, with the stage, DJ and suff.... Somehow I went crazy with the rest then danced some random movements here and there, like for a damn long time... Was practically soaked in sweat by the end of it... Haha... Of course, managed to do the 2 dances that we learned beforehand, again, they were very fun... Went for the mini OG outing after the dance party... Sorry I kind of pang-ed you again Jocelyn... Went to Macs at King Albert Park to eat... Bumped into Hongliang and Terence Tsang there =) CHARLIE!!!! Ok, random... Totally shagged by the time I reached home...

Ok, orientation has been quite fun... For now, NJ hasn't been as dead as what people have told me, then again like someone told me, it's orientation, so not sure about during normal times... Oh well... Wait and see then... Made some new friends in OG6... First one (excluding Daryl) was Aaron... Haha... Going to miss OG 6 after this... Oh well...

Saturday, afternoon went to Eugene's house, ate, stoned, played... Got taupoked also... -.- After that, went to Wenqi's house for the CNY party... At the same time, Kelvin's birthday was also celebrated... Thanks Wenqi! Today, nothing much, pretty much stoned at home, besides going to my grandparents' house for lunch....

Anyway, on to other stuff... It's not emoing or what, but right now I'm kind of like stuck nowhere... CHS will never be the same again, NP is no longer what it used to be, I'm still trying to integrate into NJ... So, well could say I'm a little lost at the moment... As for the clique, dunno, feel that it's breaking up already... One's going overseas, I'm a little annoyed with one, 2 kind of pang-ed me (lol), even though I know it's for their own good... Oh well... Haiz... Then also, I'm not sure how much I can commit to some things... Maybe like what someone told me before, I tend to make too many promises sometimes... Maybe it's kind of right... I don't like giving up what I promised people, but I might have no choice in time to come, seeing that life isn't going to get any easier... I just hope I don't disappoint too many people... I'll do my best to act like who I'm supposed to be to the various people I guess... Yeah, and the scholarship thingy is eriously frustrating, getting pressured to do it... Maybe cause I don't really want to do it, resulting in what I'm doing, resulting in scoldings coming my way again... -.- Frustrating....

On a brighter note, I finally managed to complete the softcopy of the class contact list! Yay... Owe for dunno how long already... I hope the response for the class gathering is good as well =) Ok, I kind of miss mass dancing... Haha... Ok random

Anyway, some random pics:

4-10 @ Grad Day with Mr Thomas, Mrs Yap and Mdm Mu Jun

4-10 @ Grad Night
I'll seriously miss wearing this uniform...

Charlie Chalet

29th Batch @ POP

29th Batch's last pic in store

Oh well, some things might never be the same again =/ Eugene's leaving tomorrow by the way... Seeing him off at the airport.... Anyway, have lessons later on, better catch some sleep... Bye people...

I need to be more disciplined...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com