Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hey everyone... I believe most people would have settled their school stuff and all that... Anyway, got the sms at like 6+am? Haha... Got into National Junior College!! Yay!!! It's kind of been my dream from the start, so well... Super happy... Haha... Although my first 2 choices were the top 2 JCs, I guess I didn't really want to go there I guess... Oh well... I'm satisfied I'm guess =) Well, apparently the cut off this year increased 0.0 Nuts... Practically all our 5 pointer friends, didn't make it in... Oh well... Most people would have done their appeals and stuff already if they wanted to I guess... Hope you guys were successful in your appeals!! Well, at least I won't be alone in NJ... Wei Shian, Jonny, KB, Daryl, Zhao Ming, Jocelyn, Zikai, Samuel, Shaun and a number of other people are in... For what I know... Hilary's also in NJ... Haha... Oh well... Oh yeah, Kah Hoe was originally in NJ, but he managed to appeal into HCJC... Congrats... Leon managed to get into HCJC too... Haha...

Friday, went out for lunch at AMK, then went for training... Wore full u, in a way finally... Haha... Can wash it le... Haha... Training was, I dunno... Maybe a wake up call for the Sec 3s I think... Harsh as it might have been, I think some things were made very clear... Then again, every batch would have gone through something that would have woken them up... To the Sec 3s, hope they'll pesevere and really work for what they want, both in academics and in NP... Most importantly of all, I hope that they'll be able to work and bond well as a batch... Doubht anyone of them will see this, but well...

Left CHS and went for dinner with Jun Wei, Cliff, Kah Hoe, Yibin and Terence at J8... Had fun talking cock as usual... Haha... After that went for AGM with Terence... Bumped into Eunice at AMK... Haha... Met the rest... Meeting commenced, though it's really different from what I expected... Haha... Beatty's in Area 4... And I heard that Mick was called "Mark" by Zheng Bao... Haha... After meeting, joined those who went for a drink or something at S11... Stoned a bit... Thanks Siming sir for sending me home...

Saturday, went bowling in the morning at OCC with the clique... Played so so I guess... Had lunch, played pool as well... Then they went to AMK to play lan... Walked around for like an hour or so, stoning and stuff while they played... After that came home, then went to my god-grandma's place... Came home after that...

Today, went to grandparents' place for lunch as usual... Afternoon, went to cut my hair... It's kind of crappy... Oh well... Don't care... Met Eugene Ang and Yibin as well as they were passing me their appeal forms for NJ... Yibin came to my house and we talked for damn long... Haha...

To you, glad that you're ok now... Had me worried for a bit since you weren't exactly in the best of moods these 2 days... At least you've cheered up =) Stay happy! =D

First day of school tomorrow!!! Not exactly sure how to feel... Oh well... Will try to have fun... Haha... Look forward to the squad gathering after that!! It should carry on... Haha... Ok, I jus realised that us CHS people will seriously look damn weird cause we're like the only guys school who wear shorts at Sec 4... Oh well... Anyway, should get some sleep... Bye people!

Wei Rong introduced this song to me some time back... It's a nice song =)

To Know the Unknown -- Innosense



How the universe began
What the future holds
Why do fools fall in love
What happens to our souls
Clues to life's mysteries
Are what we hope to find
Always reachin' for a reason
Searchin' for a sign

To know the unknown
(It doesn't mean that much to me)
To know the unknown
(Some secrets are just meant to be)
Don't want all the answers'
Cause one thing is true
As long as my heart beats
I'll always love you
So I don't need to know
The unknown

Is there life on other planets
Why there's magic in a kiss
What dreams really mean
Who hears us when we wish
Everybody's wondering
Tryin' to understand
But all the revelations
Are like castles in the sand

To know the unknown
(It doesn't mean that much to me)
To know the unknown
(Some secrets are just meant to be)
I don't need all the answers'
Cause one thing is true
As long as the earth turns
I'll always love you

You don't have to tell me
Just why you went away
Now that you've come back
There's nothing more to say
All I really need to know
Is that you're here to stay

(Repeat Chorus twice)

So I don't need to know
The unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com