Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi all... Ok, it's a bit crazy, bloggin at this time (I shouldn't even be up), but I shall do so anyway... Today, or rather yesterday, went down to school for some stuff... Met Yibin Kah Hoe and Kian Boon... After that, went to Melvin's house for another 4A gathering with Wei Shian, Zhaoming, Yenjin, Siyun, Jocelyn, Melissa and Michelle... Same few people who went for the first gathering... Went to his house, crapped, played a bit here and there and talked... There were some VERY entertaining scenes, for example, when Siyun and Yenjin tried playing Halo on the Xbox... A bit hard to describe the scene, if you were there you would laugh like mad too... Haha... Everytime the opponent was spotted, the girls started screaming like mad... Haha, especially Siyun... She's crazy man... =x Left at about 6:50pm or so... Somehow, I really enjoy the 4A gatherings, maybe much more than the 6D ones? Ok, maybe... Haha... Look forward to the next one!! Thanks Melvin for having us over =D After that, went to Terence's house for the 29th Batch gathering... Played, talked etc... Had a pretty fun time there too... Thanks Terence =D

Ok, I seem to have this pretty bad habit of being late... Ever since the start of this year I think, I kept being late for so many meetings and stuff... Feeling quite annoyed with myself... Guess I'll have to force myself to be on time for stuff already, starting from tomorrow... Haiz...

School posting results are coming out in few hours, good luck to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com