Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey all, I'm back!! =) Arrived back in Singapore at about 5+am or so... Came home, slept for a while, then went to Mr Thomas' house for the class gathering... Reached there, ate, talked... Had quite a fun time... CHS had a half day today, which explains why we could have have the gathering... Mrs Yap also went... Thank you Mr Thomas for the party!!! =D

After that, walked around J8 with Manfred, Charlton, Leonard, Jerold and Eugene Ang... Jon, Wy and Boon Siang went to Eugene's house... Sorry I couldn't join you guys... Spent some time with another lot of my classmates... We kind of camped at Macs and talked all the way... Bumped into Nick Chee at Comics connection... Then bumped into Bryan Ng and Eunice at Macs as well... Haha... Also saw one of the Sec 2s... Obviously he didn't want to see me... Haha... XD Talked for damn long... In the end, went to Bishan market for dinner with Jerold and Charlton... After that came home...

Trip to Perth was kind of ok... Honestly, there weren't exactly any plans on what to do when we got there, resulting in "nothing really much being done"... Haha... Ok, there were some little talks about migrating and all that in the future, but I'll disregard it cause I'll just stay here in Singapore for now... Haha... Ok random...

Today didn't turn out to be a very good day for me in a way... Could say I was a little cranky, most probably not because of the lack of sleep, I dunno... Somehow, I got quite easily ticked off by some people when they said stuff... Then my mind was also kind of clogged up as well, couldn't really think properly... Really sorry if anyone was on the receiving end of my irritable self today... Guess this is the similiar feeling that I got just before I went for D'08... Maybe juts before something totally new I'll end up feeling like that? JC starts next week, so well... Maybe it's just me...

Ok, on a random note, I've been having funny dreams lately... There was one night when I dreamt about handling a situation with troublesome juniors... Another one whereby I was a computer game character and I needed to kill a large bunch of monsters and stuff... Oh well, stupid -.- Yeah, anyway, there were some things that were being discussed lately and they kind of triggered thoughts, ok won't go into details, but they were just mainly thoughts that kept bugging me, even though I've been trying to get them out of my head (since who know's when)... Oh well... Then of course, when I think of some stuff, I guess I'm just a freakin hypocrite in more ways than one... Most people end up making such mistakes though, don't they?

Ok, another thing, I seriously need to "grow up" in a sense... I'm still kind of ignorant of stuff, even at my age, when people like my brother know tons of stuff more than I do... And I'm not talking about knowledge or something, I'm talking about stuff like maybe some housework, some skills here and there... I admit I don't really do housework... One perfect example was while in Perth, there was an afternoon whereby my mum was preparing some food for the potluck that we were having in the evening at Aunty Betty's parents' house... My brother was helping my mum a bit in preparing the food... What was I doing? I was upstairs, using the com and reading comics -.- Seriously, I think I'm a total slob and all that... I've been too much of an idiot and an ignorant fool... I seriously need to start tuning mindset or I'll never be able to survive in the future... I need to learn how to be more of an adult rather than a kid already... -.- Grow up Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com