Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok, post before going to off... Monday, was supposed to meet Jonny for lunch, ended up waking up at like 2pm -.- Went down to CHS, bumped into Ruimin on the way to schoo from J8... Found some of the teachers whom I were looking for... Mrs Tan was on course though... Then watched a bit of Burst.... Stoned all the way till the Sec 1s were dismissed... Then one of my cousin's friends is seriously damn irritating -.- Everytime see me want to ka jiao me, say what "he very scary one" etc -.- Idiot... After that, came home... Nothing much for Monday...

This morning, woke up damn early (like 7:20am, it's considered early at the moment) to pass Zikai the tennis rackets and balls that wanted to borrow, as usual I was late -.- Went back to sleep, then woke up at dunno what time... Spent the afternoon trying to pack some of my stuff... Then in the evening went out for dinner with Jonathan, Eugene, Wai Yinn and Boon Siang... Ate at some pasta store... Forgot the name... After that we went to walk around... Some people don't change really -.- Still as violent as ever... Another says unnecessary stuff and asks to be whacked -.- Ok whatever.... Had a pretty fun time walking around and stuff... I actually went to splurge on a Haagen Daz ice cream... Tiramisu flavour =D Shiok... On the way back, got seperated from the rest while boarding the train... I didn't board cause it was too crowded, then they waited for me at the next stop, but couldn't get on... Haha... Damn funny... Met at Bishan, thn we split up...

Anyway, I realised today marks the one month anniversary for all from D'08 as CIs... So fast one month le, what's to come in our CI-ship? Oh well...

There's been some stuff on my mind, maybe I'll talk about them when I come back, if I can remember them that is... Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com