Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi all, currently in Perth at the moment, finally managed to get the internet... Took the plane yesterday evening, arrived at about 12+am... Took jetstar, flight was pretty ok... I actually brought The Da Vinci code to read, covered something like 22 chapters... So proud of myself... Haha... Staying with my parents' friends at the moment... Played a golf in the afternoon just now... Haha... Dinner was good, loved it =D Just now some one came to suan me about CNY goodies... Damn, I miss them already... Never mind, go back then eat... Haha... Ok, take care all...

Happy Birthday Mick!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com