Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi all... Update about the week's events... Monday collected results... Was trying to get myself mentally prepared, shunning some people here and there, went to the general office, saw my name on the leaderboard!! 7A1s!!! Was super super happy, like couldn't believe it! Almost collapsed in shock... Haha... Jon, Chris and Leon and got 7A1s... Congrats guys... Kah Hoe got 9A1s!!! Imba!!! Nice one lah!!!! =) Congrats to all those like Hua Peng, Yap Chien, Jerold etc for scoring really great grades! Yeah, went in to the hall... School did pretty ok, some improvements here and there, some deprovements also, but what the heck, generally happy for most... Got my results slip from Mr Thomas, got 6 points!! Couldn't believe it, seriously didn't expect to get anywhere close to it... Man... When my Mum called she went like "Wah!!" into the phone... Lol... Then Wei Yu also kept calling me... Next thing I knew I ended up getting tons of calls/sms from various people, including my great aunt... Haha... Went to thank all my teachers... Then was supposed to eat with NP people, but ended up finishing whatever I needed to do late... -.- Sorry guys... Ended up going to Eugene's house... Original intention was to visit him cause he didn't really do to his expectations... We ended up staying there and playing/sort of celebrating... o.0 Ok, weird but true... Haha... Oh yah, I still can't believe I got my A1 for Geography, since I remember screwing up my papers very badly, especially Physical Geog... Haha...

Anyway, this O level journey had seriously been a long one... There were many struggles throughout the whole thing, especially during those times when I could not reach my goals and felt like giving up... In a way, luckily my library sessions (some productive and some unproductive) paid off... Yay... To cut it short, I seriously want to to thank all those who've played a part in helping me in this O level journey... Big thanks to my teachers, especially my Sec 4 teachers... Thank you Mr Thomas, Mr Quay, Miss Saras, Mrs Tan, Mr Fernandez, Mrs Goh, Mr Talib, Mrs Yap, Mrs Tang, Mdm Wong and Mdm Mu Jun for all that you've done for us!!! CHS teachers seriously rock =D I'm really grateful to have them to guide us...

To those who've done well for the O levels, congratulations, continue to work hard and achieve greater things =) For those who didn't do as well as they desired, don't give up, there's more to life than just studies and results... I quote this from Melvin: As long as you don't throw away the pen, you'll still have words to write...

Ok, then after the so called celebration at Eugene's house, went to J8 Swensens to meet Area 4 people to celebrate Priscilla's birthday... Quite a fun event... Lamed around with Melvin Lee here and there, after that bought bubble tea then sat at the playground and talked for damn long... Haha... Tuesday, met Wen Qi and Melvin to go to army market... Was like 1.5 hours late from the intended meeting time due to some last minute matters... Sorry guys... Went to eat at beach road, then we walked around finding stuff... Finally got a new name tag =) Didn't spend very long there... After that, went to Marina Square to walk around and stuff for a while... We even went to KFC to eat again... Haha... After that, took train down to Yishun and went to Clifton's house... Met Kah Hoe and Leonard who were there as well... Discussed a bit of JAE, which proved to be a headache... Stayed there for like 20 mins, then went to AMK... Walked around a bit, came home about 8+pm... Quite an enjoyable evening for the last part =) Did spend most of the day travelling about though...

Wednesday, met Kah Hoe, Leonard, Jun Wei and Wei Rong at Bishan market... Was late again... -.- Then we went to the RJC open house together... One RJ guy took us around at first... After that Troy brought us around... Saw the whole campus... Damn nice... Saw a lot of CHS people as well... Saw some seniors such as Alvin and Zheng Jun... Big thanks to Troy for bringing us around =) After that Kah Hoe, Leonard, Wei Shian and myself took a bus down to NJC... Then we managed to get Ryan Han to bring us around the place... Place is not bad, not as new as RJC, but it's still nice... Saw Alvin and Shaun there... We met Daryl Chan as well... Haha... Thanks guys for helping us =) After that, we went to HCJC... Though everyone was kind of tired, so we left quite quickly... Took a bus back... Went to CHS with Wei Shian... Was supposed to go down for training initially, but only reached there at like 5+pm... So well... =/ Talked with the NCOs for a while before leaving...

Came home, thought about the JAE thingy, it was seriously a pain thinking about them, cause my parents asked me to consider the top 2 JCs (i.e RJC and HCJC), so I was trying to decide what to put and whether I should even put them in in the first place... After numerous calls and discussions here and there, my choices were as such: RJC, HCJC, NJC, VJC, AJC, SAJC, NYJC, CJC... So well... There's a slim chance that I'll be accepted into RJ or HC since my points don't exactly meet the cut off (i.e 3 points, I got 4).... Furthermore a lot of people are applying for VJC... So I'll most probably end up in either NJC or AJC... Haha... No problem though, I'll be pretty much contented with them =) Was supposed to go for Charlie chalet that night, but I only finished my JAE at like midnight? Couldn't go in the end...

Will blog about the Charlie chalet and stuff in the next post... For now, some random pics

Cousins (the guys) + Uncle during New Year countdown celebration

Cousin Wei Yu... He looks damn stoned... Haha...

Hilary

Denyse! With Valerie and Hilary in the background...

Jonny posing with a hat that Boon Siang brought that day during one of our meet ups, Leon beside him... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com