Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hey people... Another day here, another day closer to the O levels.... Zzz... Anyway, need to recall some stuff... Friday, main thing I remembered was talking to some of the 2-7 guys for like 1 hour or so after school... Haha.... Then Saturday, morning went for tuition, then went to J8 for lunch... Met Roymond there... Sorry if I had sort of offended you but during our conversation... We were talking about how well prepared for O levels we were, so.... Yah anyway, had lunch, went to school, met KB and JW... Did some work, then went to J8 with Louis, Ming Hao, Clifton and Ken... Cliff and MH went home... Ken, JW and Louis had their lunch at Subway, then we went to the library to study... Somehow I managed to fall asleep for a while? Haha... After that went to walk around in J8 for a while, seperated from the rest when I met Wai Yinn, who was waiting for Meng Long and Beier, who were having their haircuts... Had dinner, then Meng Long, Wai Yinn and myself went back to the library to study a bit more... We stayed all the way till the lights started going off... Haha... Walked around a bit... Then took the MRT home with Meng Long... Came home and ate dinner at what, 10pm? Haha.... Sunday, woke up a like 3pm?! Ok, cause I slept very late on Saturday night.... Wasted my time trying to do thge Tessie Cheng compres.... -.- Did some other work.... Yesterday, had our last official lesson of S.S, conducted by Mr Pillay... Learnt some things, although I'm a wee bit confused... After school had the Geog test... Almost totally had no content at all... Gave up and did one question only... Haha... After that, went to Bishan market with Manfred, Jit Hin, Julian, Leonard and Charlton... Then went to study until about 8++pm?

Today, morning English class was some compre... Then Mrs Yap bought our class a sausage mcmuffin and a cup of coke!! Wow, damn nice... Something totally unexpected... Initially, Evan and I thought that we had to collect some worksheets for her or something, then we went to the G.O and saw the mcdelivery man... Haha.... Thanks so much Mrs Yap!! Had our last PE lesson in CHS today.... Went down pretty late, wasted a fair bit of the lesson... What the heck, we still managed to play soccer... Pretty fun... We wanted to taupok Joel after PE but failed... He just sort of struggled free... Haha... Then the last 2 periods went to the hall for some Chem paper... Realized that I had left out Chemistry for too long already, 1 plus week due to all the homework... Got stuck at quite a few components... Must work... Went for tuition, was late again, thanks to me, as usual... -.- 2nd last lesson already.... Zzz...

Ok, there's seriously not enough time for everything... I seriously need help for my Humanities, can't seem to be able to absorb anything... Ok, let's make that everything... I seriously want to do well... Haiz... So much stress and pressure... Need to work... Yet somehow, whatever I've been learning seems to be leaking all out of my mind at the moment... Arggh!! Help!! Need motivation again... Also, my study plans seem totally disrupted... Wanted to go to school at the normal time and study all the way... Guess what, we have like English from 8:30am to 10:30am EVERYDAY?! Ok, I know it's for our own good, to get our distinctions and all that, but this seriously eats up our precious "study break"? Haiz... Hope I can cope... Somehow these few days I seem to be becoming quite irascible, flaring up here and there... Samuel sometimes makes me blow my top... Yelled at Beier about 2 weeks ago cause he did something pretty dumb... Haiz...

Also, this is the last week in CHS, officially that is... 4 years just went by like that... Guess I'll save the reflections for Friday... Haha... As each of these few days pass, we'll experience the so called last official lesson for various subjects... Yesterday was S.S, today was PE... Tomorrow will be Humans, both pure and elect... Thursday will be the sciences and maths... Friday heard that it will be English all the way... Saturday still must come back... -.-

Soon, we'll all be seperated... Seriously speaking, I think I'm going to miss a lot of people after all this... My classmates, friends, even tuition-mates... Like in science tuition, met some pretty nice people... Chinese (last time) could see You Yue... Last time also met this guy called Clement from RI... Met some other people in this tuition too... English, got to know Jia Yong, also met an old friend... Gonna miss the NP guys too... My squadmates as well as my juniors... Not forgetting to mention the teachers... Haiz...

Last few days in CHS.... 13 days to O levels, a turning point of our lives...

Sometimes, you just want to say something to certain people, like a simple "sorry" or something, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to say it, I'm too much of a coward... Some many regrets, for what I had said, for what I had done, the foolishness and immaturity... Haiz...

Saw this from a poem we did for unseen practice during Lit... I find it damn cool... It's not related to anything, just sharing it...

It seems only yesterday I used to believe
there was nothing under my skin but light
If you cut me I could shine
but now when I fall upon the sidewalks of life
I skin my kness, I bleed

Damn cool...

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Jeanie!
Happy very Belated Birthday to Chiu Yang! (2nd October)
Also Happy early birthday to Chester sir! (9th October)

Found a song that's again not very new, but still I find it very nice...

When You Believe (Prince of Egypt theme) -- Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

When you believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayers so often prove in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
To swiftly flown away

Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

They don't always happen when you ask(Oh)
And it's easy to give in to your fears(Oh...Ohhhh)
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way straight throught the rain
Small but still, resilient voice
Says love is the relief(Ohhh)

There can be miracles(Miracles)
When you believe(Lord, when you believe)
Though hope is frail(Though hope is frail)
It's hard to kill(Hard to kill, Ohhh)
Who knows what miracles,you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will(somehow,somehow, somehow)
Somehow you will
You will when you believe

You will when you
You will when you believe
Just believe...in your heart
Just believe
You will when you believe

See you people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com