Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey people... Decided to blog... Ok, honestly, I can't really remember everything that happened last week... Oh yah, Tuesday, played soccer for PE!!! Yay, half kampong match with 4-2... Haha... Afternoon, arrived late for tuition... Sorry Jia Yong... Wednesday, nothing much... We did however, have one of our last assemblies in CHS... Some skit which was apparently from the Lord of the Flies... Pretty thought provoking skit... Did Chem paper in the hall in the afternoon... Thursday, another long day... E.Maths test in the afternoon... Went to the library with Jonny I think... Friday, lessons, afternoon had english compre... Then went to library again... Talked to Ben Lee before going... Can't really remember much stuff... Was there anything significant? Perhaps our results slips being handed out... Forgot liao... Zzz...

Saturday, went for tuition from 10:30am to 2:30pm... Some of my tuition classmates were going to watch F1... Haha... Then wanted to go back to school to consult some teachers... When walking to CHS, met Ken, Louis and KB, who told me that the school gate was locked... -_- Sian... Ended up walking around J8 with the 3 of them, talking about random stuff along the way... Ended up going to AMK Hub finally with KB, chatted a bit, bought ice cream and came home... Haha... Sunday, stayed home for lunch... My grandparents went to USA for a holiday... Haha... Wish them a safe trip! Then at about 5+pm, went to the C.C as I had to pass a Yanlin something... Ended up waiting for some time since she ended her tuition class late... Haha... Saw Erin, as well as Alvin.... Ate at the 628 food centre there then came home... Sunday was also F1... Honestly, I'm not very into the races, but I watched a bit of it anyway... Saw Massa and his fuel pump incident... That killed him totally.... Wasted... Congrats to Alonso for his win... Haha...

Yesterday, morning lessons as usual... Lessons throughout the day... Something damn funny happened in Maths... Haha... Afternoon had a physical Geography test... After that went to Bishan library with Eugene and Jonathan... Came home, did compre till I slept... Haha... Didn't even finish the vocab questions... Morning was english again as usual... Second last PE lesson in CHS today... Soccer again with 4-2... Hiong match... Jun Xiang scored the winning goal... Haha... Beier kicked the ball, Greg, who was the keeper, deflected it and Jun Xiang kicked it in... Woohoo! Practically half the team taupoked him... Haha... So fun... Gave up recess to do the compo I owed Miss Chan, obviously I didn't managed to finish it... Physics paper was so so... Late for tuition again... Sorry Jia Yong and Miss Chan... Saw Lingli's essay and I was "Wow..." My essays seemed like complete nonsense when I read hers... It was damn nice!!! I want to write like that too! She got to see some of the races too... Wow... Came back home after that...

Well, since it's getting late and I'm pretty exhausted, I shall push my ranting till tomorrow's post... Hopefully I'll blog tomorrow...

Anyway, just to post a few interesting things...

Stunning huh? This was yesterday mind you...

This was today.... With the addition of the "we believe you can do it" thing... How fun...

Hope to do humanities and English tomorrow... Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com