Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey everyone... Sorry for not updating... Thursday was sort of a normal day, then again, it also wasn't... Lol... Morning Chinese remedial again, Lit was watching the TKAMB video since Mrs Tang didn't have time to give us the test... Had double Chem since Miss Saras went for the Sec 3 camp... Oh yah, in the morning saw the Sec 3s going off.... Saw someone having a pink bag... Lol... Not that it's wrong, well... Never mind... Somehow I feel that Mr Thomas is a but pissed of with the class... Left at about 1:40pm, everyone probably spent the entire period printing their missing Chem SPA worksheets... Lol... Left early cause we had to go to HTA for dry prac to try out the new gun... Could only leave at like 2+pm cause Leo and WR had O level Physics SPA... Went to HTA, then JW went to settle some admin stuff for Zheng Qian cause he's going on the Malaysia trip... It took quite a while cause we did get a bit lost... The training was supposed to start at 3pm, we reported at about 4pm... Lol... Anyway, did the dry prac, bug thanks to Mr Goh and SMS for helping us to get the dry prac... Long time never touch the gun le... After that we went to Chua Chu Kang station, bought some stuff to eat, then took MRT home... Yeah then my parents bought me a cake cause it was my birthday actually... Thanks Mum and Dad!!! =)

Friday, briefing in the hall for tmrw, then lectures... Then our teacher pissed me off... I'm like already confused about all our timetables for our holiday remedials, then she come and kp ME because I didn't make it a point to our other teacher that she needed the supposed remedial slot... TMD, teachers cannot talk with teachers meh? Need the student, in this case, ME to do everything? My life isn't exactly very smooth sailing now and I really have been facing so many bullshit problems, so yeah THANKS for increasing the pressure and crap I have had to endure so far.... As much as I need you as a teacher to teach me for the subject(s) you're teaching us, stop always trying to pick on me can? Always all the time come and kp me... Even my classmates know that I'm a usual target lah wtf... After that then she gl-ed the class and all that... No point trying to negotiate with her in such cases... Wtf... Luckily when she came in in the second period after recess she solved the matter herself... Got back our E. Maths paper 2 that we took last week or something... 85%... Yay... A.Maths got 65%, must jia you... S.S was taken by Mrs Yap who went through English oral...

Went for a bit of Chinese remedial before going for training... Our last training as NCOs... Only did some squad admin since the Sec 3s weren't around... Then RT... Played soccer, then after training we gave MH his birthday present... Then went to do fancy drill, always something happened here de... Dunno what happened then he go dao all of us again, like last time... Wtf, sit there and refuse to move... Tried persuading him, but he just ignored us.... WTF... In the end nearly the whole squad who came for training stayed there for like 4 hours or so in the plaza? It was like a whole emotional scene, so many had broken down, including yours truly, even the mist unlikely of people also broke down... Was there a need to go to such an extent? It was supposed to be a joyous occasion, our last training and dinner together, but for you, we stayed there, many of us having made arrangements to stay longer, not eating anything... JW ended up having gastric problems... We made all that sacrifice, yet you refused to even open up... Did you even have to go to such extents for what was, if I'm not wrong, a very small matter? Even after he apologized, you didn't budge? Did it have to end this way? With just 1 week left to POP? Didn't the 4 yours we had together mean anything? At least what had happened showed that everyone still cared... Not exactly sure what I'm typing here, ok mine's not really detailed anyway... But well, we're still the 29th Batch =) If you'll just explain, and stop this nonsense, for me I'm willing to forget everything, but yeah like some said, there will be a scar... Ironic? Lol...

Saturday, came back for Chinese remedial, after that we rehearsed our fancy drill again, though it wasn't the full strength, didn't expect him to come anyway... WR had piano so well... After that we went to discuss with SMS about POP cause of something... Why did 26th batch start it, and gave us the wrong impression? How come it went unnoticed for 3 batches? Lol... Never mind... Just have to thank SMS for giving us a bit of leeway... Ended up leaving school at 6+pm... Today studied a bit here and there, went to cut my hair, studied again...

Tomorrow's Chinese O Levels... I don't feel prepared, and I haven't exactly been studying properly all this time... Arggh.... Damn scared... Hope for the best... Zzzz

And yeah, thanks to all those who wished me Happy Birthday through the various means, even just received one... Lol... Anyway, in no order of merit: Thanks Terence, Ken, Yibin, Jonny, Ben, Louis, Cliff, Linus, Ming Hao, Boon Siang, Xing Yu, Kah Hoe, Chuan En, Christopher, Grandma, Jeanie, Eugene (we jacked him into thinking it was tmrw and he fell for it... Haha), Wei Rong, Yanlin, Warren, Wen Xuan, Chiu Yang, Daren, Thomas, Chun Hui, Chorlin, Julian, Perret, Gregory, Damian, Chris Lai, Hilary, Joseph sir and the others who wished me here and there... Sorry if I left out anyone... Most of all, big thanks to my parents for the cake and the lunch on Monday, as well my grandparents... Thanks everyone!!!

Also, big thanks to all those who wished me the best of luck for tomorrow, hope I don't disappoint all of you, as well as Huang lao shi, who's really done a lot for us... Thing is, I haven't exactly been studying and putting a lot of effort like some people... I don't want to have to take a second time... Hope for the best! Even Rebecca Ma'am wished me good luck... Lol... Then there was Cousin Hilray, who gave me advice, Jia Han sir, Hanwen, Joey, Robin, Kian Boon, Leonard, SMS, Ben, Clifton, Wai Yinn and the list goes on... Thanks everyone, will try my best!!!

Ok time to sleep soon... Night people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com