Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick post here... Saturday morning had Chinese Remedial, got back our marks for bao zhang bao dao... 36/50 not bad considering that it was sort of a prepared script... Afternoon sort of went out a bit... Went with Yong Jie, Jason and Ken to accompany Jun Wei, Minron and Eugene who went to cut their hair at like the remote corners of Bishan.... YJ left after a while... After that we went to J8's Food Court to eat... Eat liao then came home on JW's taxi... Then sort of like wasted the day by watching anime, to be more specific, I was revisiting the previous episodes of Bleach, since I sort of understand the storyline much better than when I first started watching it... Also finally watched the first movie, Memories of Nobody.... Lol... Damn lag... Haha... Sunday, lunch was at Swensens, Junction 8 outlet, with my family... Saw Loo Juin with his family there as well... Lol, then tuition, another "bump", never mind if you don't understand... Quite fun to see the reaction lah... Haha... Tuition was some Paper 2 test, hope I can do ok... Wasted the rest of Sunday as well... Though I did do most of my work....

Today.... Morning was hair and attire check for most of the classes... Passed... Like duh, if my hair fails, nearly everyone would fail along with me... Haha... Jun Wei managed to pass, which is amazing, see him and you'll know... Lol... On the other hand, Terence got caught... o.0 Then lessons were so so as usual... There were no English lessons again this week cause Mrs Yap had some ear infection or something, needed to go for check-up or something.... Get well soon Mrs Yap I guess... We did lose a considerable number of English periods though... Mrs Tan took one of the periods then we were dismissed at 1:40pm... Lol... Then there was this really funny incident between Daryl and Manfred.... Lol... Then hanged around in school and store, ate.... Then came home... Slept from 6pm to like 9pm... Lol... Suddenly hit by fatigue every now and then, now I'm not surprised, the kind of life I'm living... Haha....

Didn't go for Chinese remedial, no sure why... Lol.... Anyway, heard from Johnny that I scored 72.... That's an A2 man... Lol... Hope that I'll score at least this for the actual exams itself... Must put in effort!

At the moment, I seem to be dying for quite a number of subjects.... For Physics I'm having a but of problems with Electricity, Biology is Heredity, Chemistry is Organic Chem, A Maths is practically everything... I'm serious... Seriously need revision, and have to force myself to go and like study the things properly... At my current rate, I'll be lucky if I can even go to JC.... Argh....

Chemistry Mock SPA tomorrow, which would be counted for Prelim 2... Crap... And it's Tuesday again.... Zzzz

Hope to sleep soon... Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com