Friday, March 21, 2008

I read something just now.... Well, this isn't to flame you or something, in case you get the wrong idea... But well... Is it necessary to go to such extremes? Having those thoughts that you had just now? I had gone through the exact same thing that you went through, and I don't deny that I did get a little pissed off for getting left behind... But, having to go to the extremes of having thoughts of just going off like that? It's really becoming unlike you, and it's saying something too... It just shows how much these lot of people mean to you too... I know, they can be idiots, they can be real jerks, asses sometimes, but aren't we still under the name of "29"? Don't keep thinking this way, people leave me behind, they don't care, I should just go off too then... Who likes that feeling? Sometimes things like this make me wonder about your other problem too... Sometimes, people like me try to help you, show how much we care, I dunno about others, but I got lousy responses... It almost makes me want to give up trying AT ALL to help you whenever and wherever possible... In the past, we used to be able to talk, communicate so well with each other and everyone else, then you changed... I really don't know how to talk to you nowadays.... I really think that it's not necessary to think that no one cares about you or something... We have to move about anyway... Yeah, you can really get pissed over that matter, I don't mind.... But thinking of leaving I feel is a bit too far, honestly...

Flame me if you want, scold me, hate me, show attitude just like he did if you want... I'm just trying to help you here, to clear your already troubled mind of some ill-feelings that aren't really necessary, and my efforts certainly seem to be futile at the moment... Really... Jia you, and do try to think about it yeah?
Why are there so many dumb problems coming up, even after all these years.... -.-

Now I'm wondering whether I should really care at all about those around me... Cause I'm mostly returned with attitudes, "refusal" and I myself getting pissed off or affected as well....

I want to help, but you have to first help YOURSELF....

I seem to be talking rubbish here....

Shall lighten the mood a bit anyway with another music video, or I'll start emoing or something stupid... Lol....

You need songs like this sometimes... Linkin Park -- Numb



And right now, I've my own problem to worry about... Probably next week.... Someone give me moral support... Lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com