Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey people... Wednesday practically spent the whole day in school... Morning went to see SMS about the form, then sort of stoned/played/did homework for sometime before CV meeting with Mrs Chew, took quite some time, then all of us went to J8 to celebrate Ken's birthday.... A meal at KFC, a cake and presents for him... Haha... After that most of us stayed behind to watch a movie...We watched 10,000 B.C. Honestly speaking, it's a really good movie, depicted in ancient times... This guy goes on a quest to get his love back who had been abducted... He also seemed to have been fufilling a prophecy as well... Movie storyline was great, except some parts seemed pretty weird... For example, woolly mammoths forced to pull loads in some place like Egypt? Technically they can't really survive for long right... Then the part when the lead female character supposedly died, then somehow revived after some exchange of lives, something to do with the prophecy or something... Still, it really was a good movie... 4.5/5 for my rating... =) An upcoming movie called Vantage Point looks interesting, hope I can watch it... Lol...

My cousin came to stay yesterday, we did nothing really much though... Today also spent the day at home, doing homework mainly... Some of the older aunties came to my house for mahjong as well... Lol...

Getting pretty nervous for tomorrow... Hope things turn out well... Ok, I'm really scared to be honest, but well, no choice, I shall do my best... Wish me luck... =)

Happy Belated Birthdays to Ken and Robin!!!

This song is a really touching one, with the great singing... Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On, main song of the show Titanic if I'm not wrong... 3 live performances... Decide for yourself which one is the best version I guess... Lol...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com