Friday, March 07, 2008

Blogging at quite a crazy hour... Never mind... Today, or rather yesterday, was another day... Left the house late cause my Father said that we could leave slightly later cause my brother is in some camp at St John's island.... Ended up leaving at like 6:45am? -.- Reached school, Mrs Yap was talking about our "Memories" essay... She told me I did quite well apparently, got a score of 20/30... Err, it's still ok I guess, but I have to try harder to get my A1... Left halfway at like 7:15am to take the A Maths test with Evan... Techniques of Differentiation... Quite ok I guess.... Just tedious... Checked my script for like super long and uncovered many silly mistakes... Luckily I checked... Differentiate 2x can differentiate until 4? Lol... Only realized that yesterday was also the day of our so-called Lit debate, with the motion that the major theme of the first part of the book of TKAMB was childhood... Totally unprepared... The people who did prepare were only like Wee Yang, Ziwei and Bryan Koh.... Our team was the proposition... Screwed up totally... Haha... Mrs Tang scolded the whole lot of us for being "barbarians and uncivilised people" and other things along that line, all because people were cheering like idiots when people were coming up to talk... Lol... Some 4-2 people did show her some attitude when she refused tp let them off for Chem SPA, she did in the end though... Bio test at the end of the day, another screw up I guess... Lol...

Muster Parade rehearsal after school, went pretty ok, though I'm not exactly satisfied with the standard of my contingent... I'm the contingent commander for Supporting Con 1... Standard can be better guys... After training went to play soccer... Scored 2 out of the 4 goals scored by our side (some sec 4s and 1 sec 3 against sec 2s) with help of some pretty superb and really accurate passing from Jun Wei... Yeah man... =) However, we lost 5-4 in the end, cause of some let-ins in the initial parts of the game, then when I was keeper, I couldn't see the ball due to people blocking my view, a few deflections occured, next thing I knew, the ball went through the posts... Arggh... Good game though... =)

Though I know nobody will be reading this at this time, but yeah... All the best to my squadmates tomorrow! Heard the number of Staff Sergeants this time is like 7 or something... All the best guys! I pray for good weather for the Muster Parade later... And I'm really really scared for next week, the more I think about it, the more nervous I get... Zzzz... ATF is on Saturday... Looking foward to things like the flying fox and all those...

All right... Night people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com