Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Leon! =)

Another day today... PE ended up with 2.4km run... -.- Well, due to part of the track gone, ended up with 6 2/3 rounds to run... Didn't stop, tried to push myself but I was too damn tired from the lack of sleep... 12mins 5 sec... Standard dropped, need to work on it before NAPFA which is in like slightly more than a month's time.... Rest of the day was so so... No comments for Maths... Assembly was house meeting, supposedly signed up for ultimate frisbee, cause I really wanted to play something this year, since it's my last year here, but Richie wanted to play so I just let him take my place in the end... Had to settle the NPAP people thing... Their bus came like damn boody late... Waited until news of the bus's impending arrival reached us, then went to the audi, did the Bao Zhang Bao Dao test... Totally screwed it up... Meeting was sort of cancelled cause some people went off... Went to do some work at the library before I had to leave cause it was closing... Met KF, LL, CT and MH at the study area outside the staff room, did some work before going back to the store... Came home at like 7+pm....

Somehow, this week hasn't been exactly great, I keep getting irritated easily, I'm starting to lose my temper easily, I start shouting at people, I start scolding, showing lousy attitudes to people, my friends... I start saying many things without first thinking, radomly shooting words and phrases at people, not thinking of what those words might mean or how they could affect the person, which probably resulted in some people getting hurt directly or indirectly... I'm really sorry everyone, for being the selfish, loud, unreasonable, unstable, insulting, bad tempered git I've been acting as for the past few days... I'm sorry... I hope you guys can forgive me...

A Maths test tomorrow morning cause I can't stay back after school... Bio test.... Muster Parade rehearsal.... Wow... Perfect day tomorrow...

Also, a teacher told me this today, I really lack confidence in myself... Dunno whether she was trying to tell me that it was needed to get my A1s for the Os in those 2 papers, but what she said did knock some sense into me... Am I really lacking confidence in myself? Perhaps so... But how do I overcome this psycholigical barrier? More sleep? Encouragement from those around me? Events that are deemed as "good"? I have no idea, it'll definitely take time to find it, I just hope that it won't be too late by the time I do find my confidence...

Hopefully I can cheer up in the next few days... Sorry once again to those I've offended or hurt these past few days....

Stand up after a fall, don't just sit there and cry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com