Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nothing much to today, just lunch at grandparents' house, then tuition... Last day of holiday, yet up till now, I still don't have homework done... Those I that I did attempt to do, many ended up up with blanks cause I have no idea how to do them... Cham ah like that... Term 2, marks certain things, for me at least.... Sec 4 Hell -- Part 2, as well as POP... Shall talk about that next time... And I'm really hoping to be able to achieve a few things, both for CCA and studies... Yup... Must jia you liao... All the best to everyone then!!!

Shall end off with a song, I quite like it, have to thank Kah Hoe for introducing this song to me...

Leona Lewis -- Bleeding Love... UK version of the music video (I think) and a live version...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com