Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yo people.... Today went to army market to buy stuff... Met Ken in school, Jun Wei just outside school and Jason at Toa Payoh MRT station... Went to beach road... Bought stuff... Some for ATC, some for other things... Bought a 2nd Class Drill badge, the smaller better looking one, not like our current one... Ziplock bags, twine, PK badge and polishing cloth.... Everyone brought roughly the same things.... Jun Wei bought some things and SSGT rank... Haha... His theory is that he'll get it soon enough... Haha... Then some of his special iitem were placed in my bag... Looked damn weird... Oh yeah... Forgot to mention that we received our PK and HFS badges on the day of Annual Hike... Yay!! Hard to put the PK badge though, since it's the first badge on the bottom row of 4 badges... Lol.... Ok, back to subject.... Jason alighted at Toa Payoh.... Then Ken , Jun Wei and myself went to AMK Hub... Jun Wei went to buy a jersey..... 100 over bucks.... Rich sia.... And if he cut down on the money he spends on taxi fares.... He'll be loaded sia... Lol... Then we split and I came home.... Yay... Better looking 2nd Class... Lol, ok a bit random....

Yeah, then now I kind of regret not going for yesterday's Linkin Park concert.... I like Linkin Park and their songs.... Still wondering why I chose not to go.... Price of tickets? Well, cheapest ticket was $68 I think... A bit much for me.... Dunno... No one to go with? Well, I didn't ask who was going anyway.... Yeah.... Regret it now... And it isn't every month that LP comes to Singapore to perform right? Haiz.... Sian.....

Ok, then ATC is in like 2 days.... A bit sian lah, based on last year's experiences.... Well, maybe the activites aren't boring.... But the people there? I mean, now that we do know more people in Area 4 better, but I'm just wondering what about the other side of it that we didn't see? The ones who skipped LMSC? Based on last year's experiences, there were many slack, uncooperative and stoned people... Based on my group's performance... I daresay the better people came from RI and CHS.... My group consisted of people from RI, CHS, BPS and Whitley I think... Were there people from Peirce? Think so.... Anyway... Like my tent.... I was suay to end up being the only CHS guy in my tent.... Then Lincoln and I had to do the whole freakin tent by oursleves.... 6 people in a tent.... 3 people stoned... 2 people pitched, one wanted to help but didn't know how to pitch very well, but he was a nicer guy I guess... The 3 who stoned were #^$%^&*^.... One of them even tripped over the Main Guyline and caused it to snap... Damn clever... Yeah, so can say a bit unwilling to go for the camp... But have to... Just hope that now that everyone is an NCO, hope things would be better.... And also Campfire... Have to prepare an item and probably shout group cheer.... Quite sian having to think for all that... Hardly any time to do so too... Zzzz.... Well, hope things go well...

And yeah... Hope people can stop treating me like a joke, a noob... Zzzz...

Bye people... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com