Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi people.... Post number 112... Slow huh... Haha... Considering that this blog is almost a year old... Lol.. Ok, nothing much today... Morning Chinese intensive for 3 periods.... Zzz... Quite sian... Then a free period during S.S... In that same period went to help some teachers carry the O level writing paper to the hall with 9 other guys in my class... Haha... After that was basically O level Biology SPA skill 1... Lol... Not sure how I did... Hope it's really what they say that only the table is marked?? Cause I drew the graph wrongly... Supposed to be straight line graph and I went to draw a curve... -.-" Haiz... Not supposed to tell the other classes what is testes but I guess many may have found out already?? Assumption... Haha... After that everyone in the school was basically dismissed cause of the O levels.... Whole week like that... Dismiss at 1pm... Lol... That means no CCA though... Zzzz... Die lah.... However, my class stayed back for about 1 period of Maths... Trigo is crazy man.... Lol... After that went to store, settled some stuff which took damn long and then went to S11 to eat... 1 person eat damn boring sia... After that came back home, met Christopher at the 825 bustop and came back with him.... Pretty much sums up my day huh... Haha... I don't feel like doing the Bao Zhang Bao Dao.... Zzzz...

Oh yeah, got my hair cut yesterday... Haha.... Quite nice bah I guess... Lol... Then I went to the community centre to check out the times for next year's chinese class for Han.... Should I carry on with the centre?? Dunno... Think I saw someone when I was there... Guess the person didn't see me... Haha... And saw the barricaded area of the Block 628 market which caught fire... No Char Siew rice for some time I guess =(... Zzzz

Well, tomorrow another day in school... No early dismissal again for us due to Physics SPA (practice lah).... Zzzz... Haiz... I remembered that this week was the last week of school, and well, you can say that it's good and bad.... Next year Sec 4 le... It's going to be mad.... Haiz... Ok enough of this... Better go sleep soon then... Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com