Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yo everyone... Week's been quite busy... Wednesday went for piano exam... I guess I screwed up badly... Haha... Guess I'll fail perhaps... But who cares man?? Haha, damn bad.... Then past few days have been staying in school to study... Quite good I guess.... Revised Biology, Chemistry, some physics, maths especially.... Thanks Mr Teo for the rejuvenation sesssions... Haha.... Problem is, I haven't started proper revision for Social Studies and Geography yet!!! Arrrgghh!!! Then at home I do a bit then tio distracted liao... Tomorrow stay back again to study lah.... Speaking of tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the first day of the final year exams!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! English papers 1 and 2..... I wish everyone all the best!!! Same goes for subsequent papers yeah!!! Jia you hor!!! Wish me good luck too... Haha... I hope I can end this year as a happy man... Lol... Good luck guys.... Check back for updates when I have time or when I feel like it... Haha... Good luck!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com