Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yo people... Posting before I go for camp...

Anyway, as promised, shall talk about the celebrations that day.... Dinner was at this restaurant at Serangoon Garden COuntry Club.... Basically ate... Cake, sang... Lol... All my cousins came, talked quite a bit... Took some photos but I shan't bother to upload them now... Not with me anyway.... Quite fun lah the celebrations... Anyway, to answer Damian's question... Yeah, I only have cousins on my Mum's side of the family... Cause my Dad has only 2 other siblings... One isn't married, and my aunt who is doesn't have children, yet... Lol... She got married quite late I think... Lol... Yeah, then my Mum has quite a number of siblings and nearly all of them have children... Lol... So yeah... After dinner went to see my uncle's new house... Then went to my cousin's house to play a bit... Became damn childish sia... Haha... Play until quite siao also... Lol... It's good to become childish once in a while... Haha... Played then borrowed some PS2 games from him then came home at like 2+am... Lol... Finally can play games that I know how to play on the PS2 that we borrowed from our neighbour.... Lol...

Ok, OAL camp starting from tomorrow till Wednesday... Will blog about it when I'm back... Going with Wai Yinn, Alastair, Hector and Ivan.... Those are the Sec 3s.... Some J1 people coming back too... Zzz.... Ok, back to the damn long hike from CHS to Changi Coast Adventure Centre... Lol... Hope I don't get either of the Mr Gohs in the group I'm taking.... Lol... If you need to contact me, do so by getting me at my HP.... Yeah... Haha... Keep my tagboard alive please... Thanks guys... Haha.... See you when we come back! Wahaha!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com