Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey, everyone... Taking a bit of time off to blog... I was doing some.... well... you could say overdue work... Lol... But it was good revision anyway.... Haha... Past week nothing really eventful, normal stuff here and there.... No NP training due to upcoming EOYs.... Then on Friday there was some Mooncake festival celebrations thing in the hall.... Some trivia competition between like 10 groups of 2 people.... Then some performances by people.... Wilson Thong came up to perform with 2 of his other friends I suppose..... Then the system screwed up... The mikes were too soft... Lol.... So performance wans't nice... On his singing, I shan't comment here.... Judge it for yourself if you saw the performances.... Lol.... Also some other people from some music school came to perform... Event dragged all the way till like 3pm.... After that was doing some work, then played a bit of basketball.... Have to relax a bit right?? Anyway, I think the linear graphs may kill me in EOYs.... Took damn long... Zzzz...

Yeah, then anyway, these few days weren't exactly very good... Wasn't feeling exactly great again after Friday.... Some comments about me again, though I'm not mad at the person who gave me the feedback, but it really hurt me to hear that every single damn thing I do is wrong.... My approach is wrong, my style is wrong and every single thing and method that I do and use is bloody hell wrong.... Every bloody step that I take is always wrong.... Why is it always like that... So my style and approach is a little strict and rigid, and for that everyone come and bu shuang here and there? I might as well just go sit by one corner and watch.... Let everyone else just do what they want.... That way everyone will be happy.... Then there are people out there, who claim to be your friends, but in reality, they don't really give a damn about you.... How?? They end choosing to follow, to favour those that are smarter, greater, and every single damn thing that they are better than you in.... Zzzzz... What's more, I know of people who in the past disliked me cause I look damn KB and all that... Such thing also have..... Haiz, but now..... I tell myself that I must not get all emotional about this kind of thing... I'll be unable to focus on revision.... So I hope I won't think too much about it..... What the heck am I talking about anyway??

Ok anyway, upcoming things for the week.... Monday some Maths test after school.... Wednesday is my piano exam.... I'll be missing lessons.... NOOOOO!!!! Especially NOT LIT!!!!! Crap lah..... How???? Sianzzz..... Anyway, I'll try to update or will when I feel like it.... Sorry if you expected a better post....

Wah sian.... I really don't feel like studying anymore.... Not that I've really done much.... I just want a peace of mind and just stone there... Lol..... Ok, bye.....

Song of the day: Wait for You by Elliott Yamin

Big thanks to Zhaoming for introducing this song to me.... It's quite nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com